Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

4* 'Plus' Hotels Pattaya/Jomtien

Any good advice hotel wise 'specials ' for Jan etc....looking for something really nice, as I have the landlady in tow :lovee Up to 4k a night , near town or Jomtein

Cheers Lads

Edited by flyboy747

The LK Renaissance might qualify for 4* status. They have a rate for FLB board members that you can ask for. Sometimes their house rate/discount is better, so check both.

I've never stayed there, but have heard good things from those who have.

I stayed at LK Rennaissance twice and it is very nice with a number of amenities and prices reasonable. Staff friendly. Good location on Soi Diana. Check their website and some earlier posts for reviews and pictures. Just down the street is LK Metropole which is also nice as are all the LK properties. Have heard good reports about Tim Boutique which is on 2nd Road very near to Soi Diana. A lot depends on where you want to stay and hang out as a lot of good properties.

For prices contact hotels directly as well as LateStays.com and HotelClub.com as both have some deals and can be good.

I've stayed at the Marriott on Beach Rd. Fine hotel and resort. In the middle of all the action you could want. I haven't stayed at the new Sheraton but I've heard good reports from guys who've stayed there. Bit out of the way but that might suit you better cinch you have your 'landlady' with you.

A new Dusit hotel was on the verge of opening when I left Pattaya in mid Dec and should be open by now. Its located on 2nd RD adjacent to the Avenue Mall. They might have some special on to attract customers.

• 2 weeks later...