Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Curries Indian Restaurant

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do this dish for you IndianBrit, not a problem. Look forward to meeting you soon. You and all pattaya talk members will also get a 10% discount. Just PM me with your name and when you'll be around.

regards,

Rikky

I am currently eating some chicken danhiya (home-cooked). Do you do this dish, rik ?
  • 4 weeks later...

Another one bites the dust ...

Well not quite !

Curries is closing for the summer period and will re-open in September. We would like to thank all our existing patrons for their custom and look forward to serving you again later this year.

Our last day of operation will be Thursday 18th June (tomorrow).

regards,

Rikky

Another one bites the dust ...

Well not quite !

Curries is closing for the summer period and will re-open in September. We would like to thank all our existing patrons for their custom and look forward to serving you again later this year.

Our last day of operation will be Thursday 18th June (tomorrow).

regards,

Rikky

thats bloody typical, you close on the 18th and i dont get in town until the 24th :D

was looking forward to the butter chicken :unsure:

thats bloody typical, you close on the 18th and i dont get in town until the 24th :ang2

was looking forward to the butter chicken :banghead

Try Robins Nest in Soi Diana, they do an Indian night.

• 3 months later...
I've given up trying to get a good Indian meal in Thailand. The quality is just not as good as in other parts of the world (and that includes other SE Asian countries) .

I have been to many parts of the world, excluding India, but I can still say categorically that you will never get a curry anywhere near as good as you can get in England, especially the NW.

The English really 'invented' the curry-that is took the raw, simple concept and turned it into the multitude of gorgeous dishes we know today.

www.cunts-r-us.net

As spider says, try the Tikka centre opposite Soi Tilac. I have been a few times, cheap and cheerful, don't expect good quality furnishings or Indian music, but the main thing is the food is good, and cheap :unsure:

Sorry to hear you are closed Rik,and the place is up for sale i believe.

After eating at your place i'm not surprised at all,it was worse than bad it was shit :unsure:

Nice of you to kick a man when he was down.

It wasn't bad, I ate there a few times, but it wasn't shit.

Wanker

You could do the right thing and post the recipe. We have many resident chefs there, Ainsley, Gordon, Anthony, Jamie, and a few others.

But sadly we just lost Keith Floyd, who was much more entertaining than that camp fool Ainsley.