Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

NEW Specials at Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

Well last year we did some daily specials during the slow season and they seemed to do OK. So I have decided to offer some more specials this year to all those who have supported me over the last 5 years.

ALL U CAN EAT RIBS

We now have a ALL -u- can Eat Baby Back Ribs for 399 bt. Everyday from 13:00-18:00

This includes a salad, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Corn, BBQ Sauce

99 BT MENU

We also have a 99 bt menu with a few real good items like, Hamburger and FF, Pulled Pork, Chicken Burger & FF, Chicken Tortilla Soup and more. Everyday from 13:00-17:00

DAILY SPECIALS

We also have a selection of Daily Specials which change all the time for 199 bt.

All Specials are Dine in only and require a one drink minimum purchase.

NEW HOURS

Also new is we have now extended our hours from 11:00-24:00

LATE NIGHT EXPRESS

We have also started a Late Night express outside in front of the Restaurant from 11:30-03:00

Delivery to available to LK Metro and soi Diana bars. Call 0899913800 English might be limited so have a Thai call if possible.

We have a variety of items cooked outside on our charcoal grill like burgers, Pulled pork, Hot Dogs, Chicken nuggets, Jalapeno Poppers, Grilled Chicken, and more.

Can you add your address again for the newbies that may not no, I think you are in soi LK meto?

"Fried steak"? My arteries are clogging up just reading that! :rolleyes: I think my fingertips are getting numb...

Sounds good Bob, my Japanese friends are still raving about your burgers. Seems they make them a bit smaller up here.

Hoping, really hoping, to be back sometime next week...

I highly recommend Bob's ribs. My only suggestion would be to make a "senior" version which consists of smaller portions for us trying keep our figure.

The tortilla soup deserves a special mention on here as it is outstanding. It is currently on the 99 THB menu as well. Highly recommended. :D