Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

there are barber shops all over town :bigsmile: i always use the one by soi buakhow market :rolleyes:

Thanks Todder but I've not had much luck with wet shaves though.

I've used ones on South Pat Rd

Thanks Todder but I've not had much luck with wet shaves though.

I've used ones on South Pat Rd

try the one by the market mate, they do a great job, and quite cheap :bigsmile:

• 1 year later...

Gents,

I'm back asking the same question. I've tried the one suggested but it wasn't up to scratch. The one on South Pattaya Rd is just a con. The last time (& it will be the last time) that I was there for a shave which includes my head as I'm practically a cue ball, they tried to charge me for a shampoo.

I pointed to my shiney head & told them to do one.

I'm back in the search for a decent close shave.

If any of you fellas have travelled in India then you know how close a shave that is. :chogdee2

At the intersection of Soi 18 (2nd road) and Soi 17 (Pattaya Tai) there's a good one I used the other day.

That puts it behind TukCom but along towards Walking St (if that helps)

I'll see if I can get a photo for you in the next day or two.

Cheers :chogdee2: The Admiral

Edited by 2 slices short

There is a place on soi buakhow near the market almost across the road from western union where you can get shaved for 60 baht and get a haircut and shoulder massage for 60 baht, if you want to be a LDOP then walk about 50 metres further towards Pattaya Klang and pay 70 baht for the same thing.

There is a place on soi buakhow near the market almost across the road from western union where you can get shaved for 60 baht and get a haircut and shoulder massage for 60 baht, if you want to be a LDOP then walk about 50 metres further towards Pattaya Klang and pay 70 baht for the same thing.

I too endorse this place and t a shave there every scond day I am in town.

PS they do use new blades for every customer.

At the intersection of Soi 18 (2nd road) and Soi 17 (Pattaya Tai) there's a good one I used the other day.

That puts it behind TukCom but along towards Walking St (if that helps)

I'll see if I can get a photo for you in the next day or two.

Cheers :clueless: The Admiral

That'd be great thanks Admiral

Can recommend one called "BUA" far end on Soi Bukhaew going towards Central road on the left after the zig zag in the road. Have used them for five years and you get what you ask for. You want close you get close and they always use new blades. Good farrang style haircuts as well.

Thats the one I was referring to that sid came back on.

Just down from tutcom, pass day/night same side.

Has opticians on the right, just on the bend.

Walk down this soi and on the right look for the name Tom.

I always check for new blade and shave 80bt.

On soi buakhow it is 60 baht and always with new blades. ..... why pay 33% more than you need to?

• 4 weeks later...

First Barber, before entering Walking St turn left towards 2nd Rd. About 50mtrs up on the right hand side before you reach the traffic lights. The guys have been there 20 plus years great shave including the hot towels after.