Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 212 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Archa Lager Promo Night, Wednesday 24th March

We are introducing a new lager at Babydolls, so we have decided to have a special promo night.

It is called Archa's and is a very clean and crisp tasting lager. We will be having the promo night this Wednesday, 24th March.

It comes in a 330ml can and we will be selling it at 50 baht a can all night or while stocks last. We expect it to sell quickly so come down early and let us know what you think.

Hope to see you Wednesday. For those that do not know where we are click here for directions.

:rolleyes: :D :thumbup

Edited by sinkorswim

Is this the Thai one with the picture of a Pony on the label, or the Cambo stuff of that or similar name?

Place wasn't packed last night but seems to be doing fine promo or not!

Edited by jacko
Is this the Thai one woith the picture of a Pony on yje label, or the Cambo stuff of that or similar name?

Place wasn't packed last night but seems to be doing fine promo or not!

I talked to Ricky and sinkorswim(Lee) about this promotion last night. I thought Archa was a step below Leo in the hierarchy of beers, but they said they had a customer/management taste test, and it did well. The price is right!

This is the beer

group_13ImageDetail_000917.jpg

I talked to Ricky and sinkorswim(Lee) about this promotion last night. I thought Archa was a step below Leo in the hierarchy of beers, but they said they had a customer/management taste test, and it did well. The price is right!

This is the beer

group_13ImageDetail_000917.jpg

Yes it is pretty much the cheapest beer available, on a price par with Chang. I used to have it in the house years ago but drifted towards Leo preferring the taste. It is a dryer beer and may well suit some customers. Most certainly there is a gap in the market for cheaper bottles in the GO-GOs.

Babydolls will have to get some different sized condoms from that place behind BigC!

Nice to meet you last night.... do you have a link or keyword I can search on regarding the post of yours you mentioned?

Edited by jacko

As MM said we are doing this promo to try out a new beer, it is easy to drink and personally I think it tastes better than Chang or Leo. If you lot like it then we will sell it regularly if not then never mind everyone can have a night of cheap lager.

:beer :D :D

Edited by sinkorswim
As MM said we are doing this promo to try out a new beer, it is easy to drink and personally I think it tastes better than Chang or Leo. If you lot like it then we will sell it regularly if not then never mind everyone can have a night of cheap lager.

:beer 1luv :D

Whats the % of alcohol?

Website says 5.4%

SOUNDS like a nice beer (I like Leo currently). Will try to make it on Wed to see what it tastes like.

You are correct, it is 5.4%. I personally think it tastes better than Chang or Leo, but everyone likes different drinks.

Look no problem with Archa as long as its dependable and not like Chang that varies fron bottle to bottle and day to day. Best wishes. I can only hope that its still there in June.

It is the beer I drink when I'm up in the village in Chaiyaphum, not a bad drop and never a hang over to complain about.

Cheap up in the sticks - 100 bahts for 3 big bottles from local village shop or you can buy a carton of 12 up the road in town for 300 bahts.

Last time when I was in Pattaya I bought some from the 7-11 around the corner from the Bay Breeze.

Edited by Kev
It is the beer I drink when I'm up in the village in Chaiyaphum, not a bad drop and never a hang over to complain about.

Cheap up in the sticks - 100 bahts for 3 big bottles from local village shop or you can buy a carton of 12 up the road in town for 300 bahts.

Last time when I was in Pattaya I bought some from the 7-11 around the corner from the Bay Breeze.

There is no problem buying it in Pattaya, it is in BigC and the beer distributors. It is more 'reliable' than Chang and less of a 'loopy juice'.....

As mentioned a bit crisper and less sweet than say Leo.....

Heinekin, Singha and San Mig Light are just silly prices these days.

Tiger can be had quite cheap but for some reason not in the nightlife venues.

It seems to appeal to the cheap charlie westerners in the boonies far more than the Thais who will scratch together the money for a Leo if possible. I think it is undrinkable but it does offer a cheap entrance drink to a place. No good for bars but perhaps a decent alternative at the bottom end for the draft drinkers.