Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Nova Park Serviced Apartments...?

Anybody stayed at these apartments.....and your thoughts on access to soi 7-8 areas...???

What are the rooms like....looking to book the 2 bedroom apartment......also whats the pool like..???

Cheers

i am staying there in may, they are off of 2nd road so not too far from soi 7 & 8, maybe 15 minutes walk, it looks ok but i have not stayed there yet...

Anybody stayed at these apartments.....and your thoughts on access to soi 7-8 areas...???

I haven't stayed here so can't comment on the rooms. Siam View on soi AR is also pretty good and maybe somewhere to have a think about.

I thought about staying on soi AR and had a look about. On the one hand it is a central location. On the other hand you're not on the baht bus route so its will be motorbike taxis to get about. Its a longer walk than you might think to Second Road especially in the heat of the afternoon. On a longstay I could see the cost of motor bike taxis adding up everytime I set foot outside so decided to stay elsewhere.

I haven't stayed here so can't comment on the rooms. Siam View on soi AR is also pretty good and maybe somewhere to have a think about.

I thought about staying on soi AR and had a look about. On the one hand it is a central location. On the other hand you're not on the baht bus route so its will be motorbike taxis to get about. Its a longer walk than you might think to Second Road especially in the heat of the afternoon. On a longstay I could see the cost of motor bike taxis adding up everytime I set foot outside so decided to stay elsewhere.

Very good point. It is too far at certain times and the cost will add up. You'll also get infuriated trying to get them to understand where it is, because most cannot fathom out maps on business cards.

I've stayed there a couple of times. OK place but I found it expensive for what you get. Pool is only OK too.

Soi 6 is only a short walk away. Big C is only a short walk away.

Guest friendly.

Jameson's Pub is attached to the complex.

After more experience and longer stays in Pattaya I found I could get the equivalent for about 1/2 of what I paid there.

based on 4-5 years ago, rooms varied in condition. generally older fixtures. staff good. liked the pool and can order from jamesons at the pool (i.e. pints and good food). I had a motocy, so distance to road usually not an issue, but it is a 1/4 mile walk up from 2nd road. motocy taxis and baht bus oftem parked near entrance. we had a good experience with 1-2 kids as tvs in living room and bedrooms.

• 4 weeks later...
based on 4-5 years ago, rooms varied in condition. generally older fixtures. staff good. liked the pool and can order from jamesons at the pool (i.e. pints and good food). I had a motocy, so distance to road usually not an issue, but it is a 1/4 mile walk up from 2nd road. motocy taxis and baht bus oftem parked near entrance. we had a good experience with 1-2 kids as tvs in living room and bedrooms.

I had a look at these couple of years ago but the downside was the amount of dogs in the soi up to 2nd rd.

I had a look at these couple of years ago but the downside was the amount of dogs in the soi up to 2nd rd.
Bloody things are everywhere, and the surrounding streets too, not just the one up to the Bangkok bank.

But as a place to live I found this pretty good.

During the day the dogs laze around, coming back at night I was on a bike and they left me alone.

Once I even saw some guys blowdarting them and taking them off in cages.

One of my small problems with living in LOS is their attitude to their pets and strays.