Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

1-2 Call Website to send SMS's for 1baht +VAT of 0.07

AIS 1-2 Call Website to send SMS for 1 baht + VAT of 0.07 = 1.07 baht/sms

For those with a Thai phone number and wish to send SMS's to Thai based phones here is the link.

https://12calleservice.ais.co.th/EPPWeb/index.html

If you are overseas and want to send, the website works so if you are a busy SMS person, this could save you some baht.

The site also has descriptions of the current available calling plans.

Input your Thai phone number, and a one time password will be sent to you. Input it and you are on your way.

Enjoy!

FatherMojo

AIS 1-2 Call Website to send SMS for 1 baht + VAT of 0.07 = 1.07 baht/sms

For those with a Thai phone number and wish to send SMS's to Thai based phones here is the link.

https://12calleservice.ais.co.th/EPPWeb/index.html

If you are overseas and want to send, the website works so if you are a busy SMS person, this could save you some baht.

The site also has descriptions of the current available calling plans.

Input your Thai phone number, and a one time password will be sent to you. Input it and you are on your way.

Enjoy!

FatherMojo

Excellent FM,thanks.

I've used this for several years. It's no bargain, just the regular SMS price, but it's an excellent SMS service, especially for us fat-fingered, tech-unsavvy types who get it wrong on the phone. DTAC has similar. I presume TrueMove also.

I've used this for several years. It's no bargain, just the regular SMS price, but it's an excellent SMS service, especially for us fat-fingered, tech-unsavvy types who get it wrong on the phone. DTAC has similar. I presume TrueMove also.

I thought that it was 3 baht to send an SMS from your phone while in Thailand, maybe I was wrong about that.

If you are not in Thailand, I know for a fact that it can cost 20 baht to send from Japan, but there is a discount plan you can apply for which is valid for 10 days and 20 messages with a cost of 15 baht per. So you can see that it is indeed quite a bargain.

This is cheaper than SKYPE which comes in at a little over 2 baht per message.

FatherMojo

I thought that it was 3 baht to send an SMS from your phone while in Thailand, maybe I was wrong about that.

FatherMojo

I guess it varies depending on your plan and any bolt-ons. But I agree that an SMS normally costs me more than 1.07 baht!

I like the idea that I could send an SMS to someone in LOS while I am in the UK on t'internet. Presuming the networks don't gouge me for sending on the one-time-password.