Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

You've seen them on the street

Now, in the past few weeks, they've become bolder, and are starting to congregate at the railing outside Hot Tuna 4 bar on WS, listening to the live band, but not buying drinks at the bar.

A few days after this was taken, the sidewalk side of the railing was packed with Russians, and in the street was a group of about 8 Indian guys dancing with each other to the music.

If they want these people to go away, the bar should pass around a tip bowl for the band. They'll run like the wind.

IMG_20110116_224002.jpg

Was holidaying on one of the greek islands a number of years ago. There was a bar/night club which had free entry, the place was jam packed with Italians but non of them were drinking. A few nights later they started charging a small fee to get in (and I mean a very small fee), guess what not an Italian in sight.

And to think the tourist board were chasing those tourists and wanting rid of us :whistling:

they still are,

which world cup venue did thailands fifa delegate vote for?

The Ruskies are the fastest growing bunch of "circuit judges" -- tight cunts who walk into a gogo bar, walk a slow lap around the stage leering at the girls, then leave without buying a drink.

I guess God put them here to make the Indian tourists look useful.

Yeah, these fine upstanding family tourists sure are a boon to local business, aren't they?

They flock to the peir and pack the boats to koh larn. They almost fall over when the thais type the price for a beach chair onto there calculators. Most find a spot and just lay on their towel.

Now, in the past few weeks, they've become bolder, and are starting to congregate at the railing outside Hot Tuna 4 bar on WS, listening to the live band, but not buying drinks at the bar.

A few days after this was taken, the sidewalk side of the railing was packed with Russians, and in the street was a group of about 8 Indian guys dancing with each other to the music.

If they want these people to go away, the bar should pass around a tip bowl for the band. They'll run like the wind.

IMG_20110116_224002.jpg

And I told you they were all a pain in the arse, but would you listen? :whistling:

On a serious note, I agree with you MM, it is getting out of hand and should be stamped out sooner rather than later, I'll pack my 16 holer Doc Martins for my next trip!!! They are arrogant, abnoxious and so far up their own arses, their men folk arn't much better either :rolleyes:

:whistling: :grin-jump :grin-jump

Edited by jamie392305

My friend takes the ferry over to Koh Larn most mornings, the other day there was no where to sit, a group of Russians had spread themselves out along one bench, and ignored him trying to find somewhere to sit.

Pasty faced, Rude, Arrogant, Selfish, shall i go on ? :whistling: