Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Good farang food WS area

when I come back again in sept I am breaking from tradition and staying just off WS rather then central Pattaya would like to know where I can get a decent brekky and farang food in that area?

please don`t say the beer garden or secrets :thumbup

Edited by pattaya_mad
  • Upvote 1

Breakfast at the Beer Garden, Dinner at Secrets.

Heavens sake man, you can travel outside the WS area.

Get a baht bus to Soi 7/8 for a breakfast at Rosy O'Gradies or Pig and Whistle.

There are good Swiss/German restaurants down soi Diamond past the GO-Gos, and most all the overpriced, over the beach seafood places have farang items on the menu. If that doesn't appeal, take a baht bus and go to Shenanigans on the Avenue.

Edited by jacko
  • 3 weeks later...

If that doesn't appeal, take a baht bus and go to Shenanigans on the Avenue.

just up from the avenues on soi 13...the sportsman for breakfast...best pancakes in town.

when I come back again in sept I am breaking from tradition and staying just off WS rather then central Pattaya would like to know where I can get a decent brekky and farang food in that area?

Always amazes me when people fly all the way to LOS and need to start the day with an English brekky or farang food. <huh :frustrated1:

JD Wetherspoons have pubs all over England, why not save £600 on the airfare and 14 hours travelling and go sit in there for 2 weeks :chogdee2

Always amazes me when people fly all the way to LOS and need to start the day with an English brekky or farang food.

JD Wetherspoons have pubs all over England, why not save £600 on the airfare and 14 hours travelling and go sit in there for 2 weeks :chogdee2

Perhaps it is what you can do in Pattaya the night before that requires the severe calorific intake of a British full-Monty breakfast. Can't go out shaggin' all night on a diet of bugs and rice! Edited by jacko

P72 - good variety and reasonble prices, never had a bad meal there in the MANY times I've indulged.

For a decent Aussie Breakfast (which may or may not be your taste) try the Roo Bar - Best steak sandwich in Pattaya.

Cheers :gulp: Admiral Ken

• Downvote 1

You pretty much limited yourself when you said walking street. That leaves the bear garden, and secrets, there is a new McDonald on WS. As Jacko said, get off walking street for food.

• Downvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

P72 - good variety and reasonble prices, never had a bad meal there in the MANY times I've indulged.

For a decent Aussie Breakfast (which may or may not be your taste) try the Roo Bar - Best steak sandwich in Pattaya.

Cheers :gulp: Admiral Ken

Based on your recommendation, I tried the Roo Bar steak sandwich, and there is no way it could be described as the "Best steak sandwich in Pattaya.".

However, it did only cost 75 baht, so maybe you like that it is really cheap.

• Downvote 1

Always amazes me when people fly all the way to LOS and need to start the day with an English brekky or farang food.

After a heavy session on the beer the night before and knowing that I will be having Thai food later that day I prefer to make sure I get some "solid" farang food in my system in the morning/early afternoon.

Pattaya Beer Garden tends to be my establishment of choice but I do go there too often and need to mix it up a bit while preferably still in the WS area as can't be bothered to walk too far until after my first feed of the day and never been a big fan of the baht buses.

5 minute walk down Beach Road away from WS, place on the corner BR and Soi Post Office, just before the Hopf bar, called Pizza Hut slightly raised up from street level. It's not the Pizza Hut chain. Terrific tender mixed beef, pork and chicken barbeque steak on skewer, 400bt