Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Bills are always on printed bills unless the system is down which has happend only once so customer should NEVER accept hand writtern bills.

:chogdee

Thanks for the heads up on this, although tourists and non-forum readers won't know this.

Have there been some 'issues'?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to of

So...   Are you going to answer why you and your "good customer" pattaya-steve are posting from the same IP address?   We already know you are full of shit. You cannot get away with that crap on

You missed the point completely. I was referring to this part of your thoughts:   "Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such po

Thanks for the heads up on this, although tourists and non-forum readers won't know this.

Have there been some 'issues'?

Hi not aware of any issues, I did see a post about hand writtern bills . We do not use these unless our system is down which has only happened once for about one hour.

As a result of your comment I will get a proffessional sign made and put inside so that my customers know as well not just forum memebers.

My staff know what will happen if they try to cheat customers the action is down the stairs with them no second chances.

Just a quick note I just finishing talking to my manager who tells me that we cannot get any Leo draft beer due to the floods. This is the case for all of Thailand very sad. We get one keg at a time of another brand as stocks are limited, so I have ordered this but more expensive but I will not be increasing price.

I have told my staff for tonight or until I can get draft beeer to sell leo bottles which we still have at 59 baht per bottle.

I hope this makes some happy.

Also correction in my earlier post I have not increased prices since sale.

I wished i'd seen this thread before ! ,I was in there last night ,saw a guy fisted a girl which put me off straight away !,

Then the service girl bugging me to buy her a drink ,

check binned and paid 150 for a tiger light ,

I wont be back !

Thank you for your update. I will provide you the correct information about drinks. Our non import beers range between 120 at 130 baht and imported beers 140 to 150 this from my reviews of walking street gogos is inline and in some places lower and of course higher than some. The range depends on what go go we are reviewing. (prices have increased after sale of Xzone)

The promotion of half price beers( or for those who want clarity) buy one get one free is still active . As discussed not limited to draft beer as many customers found last night. Gin wiskey ect . They bought one and got the second free.

In regards to your assessment of performance todate while I do consider comments in this forums I also review as others do other forums which provide additional feedback.

Overall the feedback from all forums has been positive, yes still more to do but in saying that I can assess myself by the number of customers that visit and stay for more than one drink and those that are returning.

These are increasing to more than before the sale as is the sales todate. So I must be doing something right. Starting any business is not easy but with we are improving and ALL feed back is that that Xzone looks alot better clean and everythinig works now. Our line up is improving but you cannot please all requirements that is why as you know Pattaya has many gogo with different line ups.

Xzone is here to stay and will continue to offer what it always did in the past plus more if we can. We do not push LD drinks on you any more but rather let you and our girls decide not the MS.

Bills are always on printed bills unless the system is down which has happend only once so customer should NEVER accept hand writtern bills.

Please inform me the GoGo bars where Tiger Light is more than the 150B you are charging, so I can cross those establishments off my list too.

Just a quick note I just finishing talking to my manager who tells me that we cannot get any Leo draft beer due to the floods. This is the case for all of Thailand very sad. We get one keg at a time of another brand as stocks are limited, so I have ordered this but more expensive but I will not be increasing price.

I have told my staff for tonight or until I can get draft beeer to sell leo bottles which we still have at 59 baht per bottle.

I hope this makes some happy.

Also correction in my earlier post I have not increased prices since sale.

Thanks as that at last makes sense but can I suggest because your here that you advise people first rather than being pulled up on it. It only take a minute. I do however give you a wave for doing the right thing.

Now that is a good deal....

Xzone's high drink prices are starting to crop up on the other boards too. I'm afraid he's fighting a loosing battle. In baseball thats 2 strikes, one more board to go.

Sorry to see a newbee struggle so hard with the experienced ex pats and possible loss of new tourist who discover Pattaya through these boards. So Xzone is loosing the Expat.. Ok..

Xzone, the holiday maker only has so much time to visit the go-go's, beer bars, and maybe hit a few parties. With 4 pages of bantering with the Expats about prices and you have 3 other bars in your complex. Is your Go-GO at the end of Walking Street so special you can command high prices ? Ok.. then figure out a way to make the Walking Street hike to your bar special. You may have also lost the expat bringing his friends on holidays.

Xzone.. don't lower your prices for us, its your business run it the way you see fit. But, I would find a way to kiss up to the expats. There your bread and butter.

One last thing Xzone.. read my quote below...

Edited by Skate

Gabor, I was just echoing your silly envious complaint about people who spend money in the bars. I wasn't serious, so if you agree with me, you are agreeing with a joke directed at you.

Nothing envious complaints remarks with the guys wants to create an ego trip in the bar instead of the room fun... Anyway... i'm not stupid, I know you are a barowner makes money from the " showboys " :chogdee

Nothing envious complaints remarks with the guys wants to create an ego trip in the bar instead of the room fun... Anyway... i'm not stupid, I know you are a barowner makes money from the " showboys " :chogdee

Now you invoke the "you're a bar owner, so your statements aren't credible" line, as usual, impugning ulterior motives to everything said by a "bar owner". Is there a medication for paranoia? I hope so, because you definitely need a dose.

Gabor, you are coming close to pissing me off with that shit. I go out more than you, for longer than you, and am a customer in the same hunting places you are regularly. . I don't dismiss your comments out of hand, and for you to do the same to me is unfair.

In addition, I've really been wanting to redo your signature, so it reads correctly.

Here is the original

Bragging about coming to one of the cheapest whoring places in the world and then bragging about how much they tip.

and here is the fixed version:

Bragging about coming to one of the cheapest whoring places in the world and then bragging about how little they tip.

moon.gif

Still no reply from Nev/Steve/Whoever about where else they charge 150 baht for SML on walking street. Anyone else know? Of the dozens of gogo's I frequent, Xzone is the only one that high. Would like to know where the others are (so I can stay away from them too)

Still no reply from Nev/Steve/Whoever about where else they charge 150 baht for SML on walking street. Anyone else know? Of the dozens of gogo's I frequent, Xzone is the only one that high. Would like to know where the others are (so I can stay away from them too)

Fair point.

I would also like to know if other bars have stopped selling draught because of the floods?

This after all is the reason that Nevsteve puts up for being unable to supply.

.... installed a spa which you can join in if you want .

That alone will keep me out of the place.

The last thing I want to see in a gogo is some drunk farang strip down and jump in.

Edited by ttk

You know, you should really learn a little bit about who you are talking to before posting something like this.

I am very very well known to be a big spender in the bars I frequent, including Xzone

who do you think i am???? A guy who looks like a skatey left standing on the ramp, who then went to pattaya to show the world he is a man who spends big money on slappers.

Seriously Frosty the above statement make you look like a wanker.

• Upvote 1

Well it isn't directly on WS but I thought Whats Up charged that.

Angelwich, not a GO-GO, a showbar charges more.

Hot Girls.

Living Dolls Showcase is only a fraction under 150 baht.

Source.

I'll be back in Patts soon.

I won't be going anywhere that charges 150 Baht for a SML.

I'd definitely go if I was getting 2 SMLs for the price of 1.

BTW., I buy lots of Ladydrinks.

Iam not sure why the message is not getting across, If you are a Forum MEMBER and tell my staff prior to ordering the happy hour conditions continue all night for you. I would have thought that should have pleased the Expat community or forum members.

I cannot advertise this inside the go go but if you are a forum member you just need to tell them it is that easy. If some one can tell me a better way of getting the message across I would like to hear it.

:hairout

Fair point.

I would also like to know if other bars have stopped selling draught because of the floods?

This after all is the reason that Nevsteve puts up for being unable to supply.

My name is Nev thanks not steve. I not go by any other name than that.

• Upvote 1

That alone will keep me out of the place.

The last thing I want to see in a gogo is some drunk farang strip down and jump in.

Fair point but we do have two sides that you sit in x zone . The idea is not for all but does allow the girls to get better LD and tips. If the girls are happy then you will be too.

Too date I must admit no one has taken up the challenge. Most customers just watch or play with girls from the seats outside.

Xzone's high drink prices are starting to crop up on the other boards too. I'm afraid he's fighting a loosing battle. In baseball thats 2 strikes, one more board to go.

Sorry to see a newbee struggle so hard with the experienced ex pats and possible loss of new tourist who discover Pattaya through these boards. So Xzone is loosing the Expat.. Ok..

Xzone, the holiday maker only has so much time to visit the go-go's, beer bars, and maybe hit a few parties. With 4 pages of bantering with the Expats about prices and you have 3 other bars in your complex. Is your Go-GO at the end of Walking Street so special you can command high prices ? Ok.. then figure out a way to make the Walking Street hike to your bar special. You may have also lost the expat bringing his friends on holidays.

Xzone.. don't lower your prices for us, its your business run it the way you see fit. But, I would find a way to kiss up to the expats. There your bread and butter.

One last thing Xzone.. read my quote below...

Read the post earlier. ALL FORUM MEMBERS IF THEY TELL MY STAFF prior to ordering can have happy hour promotion all night. I think this is a big ass kiss for expats. you are getting 59baht beer 75 baht imported whiskey ( buy one get one free) at about 75 baht a glass. This is a good deal in any language.

:banghead

My name is Nev thanks not steve. I not go by any other name than that.

Thanks and noted.

My question remained unanswered:

would also like to know if other bars have stopped selling draught because of the floods?

Thanks and noted.

My question remained unanswered:

would also like to know if other bars have stopped selling draught because of the floods?

I know that my resort also is having problems get drinks.We need to go to many different suppliers even soft drink is getting hard to get.

I am not in Pattaya but I hear many bars are suffering the same.

Now you invoke the "you're a bar owner, so your statements aren't credible" line, as usual, impugning ulterior motives to everything said by a "bar owner". Is there a medication for paranoia? I hope so, because you definitely need a dose.

Gabor, you are coming close to pissing me off with that shit. I go out more than you, for longer than you, and am a customer in the same hunting places you are regularly. . I don't dismiss your comments out of hand, and for you to do the same to me is unfair.

In addition, I've really been wanting to redo your signature, so it reads correctly.

Here is the original

Bragging about coming to one of the cheapest whoring places in the world and then bragging about how much they tip.

and here is the fixed version:

Bragging about coming to one of the cheapest whoring places in the world and then bragging about how little they tip.

moon.gif

Mention the " barowner " thing is not derogatory at all, just to mention we are - sometimes - looking on the things from different point... Yes I know you are still more a customer, than a barowner and it is visible on the light censorship on this board...:clap1 IF I would be a barowner I could find the reason for the same rant: 1000 baht barfine, only short time room, stay until morning, pay the trays etc... :chogdee ( now it wasn't about you personally, just an example )

However, yes... maybe time to change my signature... Hungary already became cheaper....:hairout

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to offer.

Lady drinks at 140 is not expensive if you think it is then never come to KL as you will pay 250 baht per drink. It seems I will never please all but then I did not expect too. Those that think prices are high should read the the sign on the wall accross the way from Xzone to see what key money costs plus rent then staff.

Having girls for your entertaiment is not free. Lastly it sounds like it would not have mattered what I did, you would have complained, suggest you check out windmill you can find what you want there.

i haven't read the whole thread, but this part really caught my attention......the customer really doesn't give a fuck about all this, all i'm interested in,in a gogo is reasonably priced drinks and good looking girls,not what the price of a drink is in Kuala Lumpur...FS

I know that my resort also is having problems get drinks.We need to go to many different suppliers even soft drink is getting hard to get.

I am not in Pattaya but I hear many bars are suffering the same.

Thanks. I take your word for that.