Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Jane got a call from Nong last night. Nong says that she is going to be dressed up for Loy Krathong, and alone. She wants me to post on the internet, and find her a date. I'm sure that she thinks that the internet has some magical powers, and will help her. Anyway, to keep peace in the family, I said that I would let members of this forum know that she is available.

Bushcraft's lady has a shop that Jane, Pin, and Nong went to, to have a traditional Loy Krathong dress made. So the three of them will be looking good. Pin has MM, and Jane has me, but Nong will be alone, and not have anyone to float a Krathong with. Here is your chance, one of Pattaya's best ladies for GFE, is available and will be dressed for Loy Krathong. I assume the line starts at FLB.

Nong1.jpg

Edited by lovedog100
  • Downvote 2

I cannot believe that Nong has to turn to the internet to find a date. Tell Nong that I wish I was still out there as I would have been honoured to be her date. Some guy is going to have the experience of his life to see Nong plus Jane and Pin all done out for Loy Krathong. I saw Nong last New Years Eve and I thought that was something special.

Glyn.

If she is that desparate, I bet I could pull a "better than Gabor" here.

900 baht and I buy the Krathong

I don't know that I would call Nong desperate. She seems to have quite a following. You on the other hand, haven't been reading Gabors posts well enough. He makes you look like a Cheap Charley with your 900 baht bid.

I cannot believe that Nong has to turn to the internet to find a date. Tell Nong that I wish I was still out there as I would have been honoured to be her date. Some guy is going to have the experience of his life to see Nong plus Jane and Pin all done out for Loy Krathong. I saw Nong last New Years Eve and I thought that was something special.

Glyn.

You are right, some lucky guy is in for the experience of his life. If I can remember to bring my camera, I'll post a picture of the girls in their traditional dresses on this thread. I've seen them when they went in for a fitting, they will be looking good.

I want to give a special thanks to Fah, Bushcraft's lady. She made the girls custom made dresses for the price of a rental. Her shop is on Soi Chaiyaphoon

• Downvote 2

You on the other hand, haven't been reading Gabors posts well enough. He makes you look like a Cheap Charley with your 900 baht bid.

Quite the accomplishment.

The master and the authority about proper compensation calls me LDOP and Cheap Charlie all at the same time.

Well, I guess the internet has no magical powers. Nong went dateless for Loy Krathong. Thanks to Maddog13 and Bam, she did join us for a stretch limo ride around Pattaya. Then back to FLB, where she remained dateless and went home alone.

Jane Pin Nong.jpg

lemo.jpg

Well, I guess the internet has no magical powers. Nong went dateless for Loy Krathong. Thanks to Maddog13 and Bam, she did join us for a stretch limo ride around Pattaya. Then back to FLB, where she remained dateless and went home alone.

WOW that really surprises me, she look beautiful !!!!!!!! What a great job Fa did making the outfits!!!!!!!!

WOW that really surprises me, she look beautiful !!!!!!!! What a great job Fa did making the outfits!!!!!!!!

+1

Suspired…… And look at the body….no stretch and nice boobs.

She great & a fun girl never BF but paid for a few drinks.

post-9649-0-36350100-1321227743.jpg

post-9649-0-45159400-1321227756.jpg

post-9649-0-08314200-1321227767.jpg

post-9649-0-87682600-1321227782.jpg

Edited by SteveB

+1

Suspired…… And look at the body….no stretch and nice boobs.

She great & a fun girl never BF but paid for a few drinks.

Captain Jack

ARE YOU STILL ENJOYING IT UP THE CRACK :poke

PMSL :moon

Wow ……real good cave man comment. You must be proud :rolleyes:

I was just seeing if you was OK mate , is secrets boring you lately ?:crying:

I cant see im Banned cause you reported me :chogdee

WANKER :clap1

I was just seeing if you was OK mate , is secrets boring you lately ?:crying:

I cant see im Banned cause you reported me :chogdee

WANKER :clap1

Yeah ok wank stain …you keep fighting behind your keyboard :wanker: :nod

You really got off on this…..feel sorry for you. :rolleyes:

Edited by SteveB

You ok wank stain …you keep fighting by your keyboard :wanker:

he he what have i ever done to you ? lolu.gif

chill mate have a spliff or somethin snort.gif

OR MAYBE A WANK ( works wonders for me ) :wanker

Beers on me if i meet you cunty

all the best

villacunty :lovee

he he what have i ever done to you ? lolu.gif

chill mate have a spliff or somethin snort.gif

OR MAYBE A WANK ( works wonders for me ) :wanker

Beers on me if i meet you cunty

all the best

villacunty :lovee

When you in town than?

January il buy you a beer and try on your leather pants :kissing

Just jokin Steve you kunt :rolleyes:

ps : stop being a cunt he he :chogdee

Iancunty

xxxx

Well funny…as I did not start the insults…but dam... will be there December so it’s a shame I will miss meeting you.