Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Welsh football manager found dead in his home on Sunday morning, police confirm no supicious circumstances surrounding his death, I hear unconfirmed reports it was suicide, makes us wonder what goes through peoples minds, here we have a good looking 42 year old man, married with 2 young kids, appeared on football focus (saturday lunchtime football show) yesterday and all seemed well, then this news breaks early next day..something don`t add up , i suppose more news and speculation will emerge in the next few days.

RIP

edit: confirmed he hung himself

Edited by pattaya_mad

Presumably something personal. I actually saw that Focus show in passing, he certainly wasn't wailing and crying. I think suicide just wipes out all respect for everything you've done in your life, almost no exceptions except maybe painfully terminal cases who know they are in their last rational days or hours.

You never know what is going on in someone's head. He was a good footballer too. RIP

A tragic end to a great life!

He was a great player, a good manager in the making but above all he was a good bloke. Whatever the reason behind this tragedy it in no way diminishes the man`s achievements!

Gary Speed R.I.P

Very odd. He appeared on Football Focus yesterday morning, went to Old Trafford for a match in the afternoon, and talked to his mate Robbie Savage later on where he seemed in high spirits. What could happen to make you kill yourself a few hours later?

Rumours that the Sun newspaper were planning to print something about his private life. If so, i hope they are ruined, just like the News of the World before them.

Gary Speed was only two years older than me, so he is one of the names I have grown up with.

Shocking news considering he came across as a well rounded and down to earth man, a great man on and off the pitch and someone you would rather having playing for you, rather than against.

R.I.P