Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Used Mr T a few months ago and was quite happy. Flight from Clark in Philippines was 7 hour delayed.

Sent text every hour or so to keep them updated and the driver was there when I finally walked through

customs. Some others on the flight were standing looking for missing drivers and my driver spent a few

minutes making phone calls to round some up. I offered to share but they were too many and wanted

togetherness. Also I kind of like walking into the little office near LK metro and confirming my details.

Heading to Pattaya next week and will use them again...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1   Learn to give directions in Thai   And especially if you're packing a bit of luggage   the the rank is the way to go, no muss no fuss, out the door insist on one of the larger taxis (with l

Posted Images

I ( and almost all of my mates ... and many of them ) use Mr Yo from the FB... great service, smoking car for my wish .... 1000 baht including the toll fees... the car arrived for me on my last arrival:

mryotaxikis.jpg

• 1 year later...

You don't have any choice at all getting a taxi from the third floor - there's no road outside, only a couple of footbridges to the car parks. As for the meter, it's only applicable for journeys that start and finish within the Bangkok Metropolitan Area.

you seem to be a clever c-nt why dont you try it. i do this three times a year and it always works for me

you seem to be a clever c-nt why dont you try it. i do this three times a year and it always works for me

Might be a matter of what you regard as the 3rd Floor.

Level 2 is arrivals, Level 4 is departures.

Here is level 3....perhaps you get a taxi in the car park?

You are completely correct on your first point though. :D

Edited by jacko

1000 for an arranged pick up is a good deal. I haven't used mr T for a pick up at the airport but I have used him 3 times going the other direction.

One driver was shit, one car was shit and one driver was an asshole.

As I previously mentioned in a TR I used to go to the departures area (whatever floor) and get a cab from there. Last time in I walked out of the first floor next to the Bell counter and got a cab sitting there immediately for 1200 including tolls. Its not worth the hike upstairs.

• 1 month later...