Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he wanted Phil, but ..... :clueless These things happen. :ninja: However, if you wanted first-hand advice on how to make it to the top on mediocre talent, Gary would be the guy to ask.

Or his brother Phil. :clap1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They did, and it was nearly their undoing, need to improve against the home nation Ukraine, I would drop Young for Rooney and Milner for Walcott. Leave Carroll and Welbeck as front two strikers with

Hi,   None of Bayern's players were on duty.

Agreed. I thought they were two fairly decent games. The Greeks looked well-organised once they settled down - is the Russian captain related to the plonker by the same name at Arsenal?

You know in my lifetime this is the first time I can recall an England team going into a competition with nothing to lose. Not long to see if that assessment and the lack of expectations helps them to play freely as a team.........Or just proves to be a correct assumption.

I'll be watching and kicking every ball as usual.

You know in my lifetime this is the first time I can recall an England team going into a competition with nothing to lose. Not long to see if that assessment and the lack of expectations helps them to play freely as a team.........Or just proves to be a correct assumption.

I'll be watching and kicking every ball as usual.

It must be the first time that I can remember when the whole media is not banging on about how great England are and how good they are going to do. I wonder if they can do well there but then I have seen them play recently and they do not look that great and will be missing their main striker for the first two games which is never a good thing.

I think he wanted Phil, but ..... :clueless These things happen. :ninja: However, if you wanted first-hand advice on how to make it to the top on mediocre talent, Gary would be the guy to ask.

My apologies, it is Gary I was thinking about, just come off a 12 hour nightshift and a wee bit tired, sorry, my bad :bhappy :bhappy

England for the first time are a bit of value usually they start favorites and well under the odds but u can get around 15/1 i might have a small wager on them , and then follow the team playing the best football (usually the dutch) anyone but the the boring Germans and diving cheating Italians

Edited by nus01

We can vote for Ireland and England. But not for Denmark :clueless

Anybody remember 1992?

Hi,

Indeed we do. Well done, you done something very few teams have done. Greece are another winner who have been left out and I think the Czech's won as well when they were joined with Slovakia. I kept the choice to 10 for convenience, sorry. If any of the others win it I'll look silly.

Hi,

Indeed we do. Well done, you done something very few teams have done. Greece are another winner who have been left out and I think the Czech's won as well when they were joined with Slovakia. I kept the choice to 10 for convenience, sorry. If any of the others win it I'll look silly.

Maybe you should have left England out instead :bhappy

Just teasing

I read in The Nation that True isn't broadcasting the games - is that going to affect things in Pattaya?

I read that they are on Sophon.

Ding ding,round one. I am going for Poland to do a job on the poor Greeks.

Refs dropped a klanger,sent off Greek player for fuck all.

What a load of shit,roll on the Russian v Czechs,got to be a better game than the first one. Russia are playing good so I will go for them.

Edited by Baht

I read in The Nation that True isn't broadcasting the games - is that going to affect things in Pattaya?

Yes....Sod it! I don't have any other supplier.

I'll find a bar!

Yes....Sod it! I don't have any other supplier.

I'll find a bar!

It's awful. Did True actually think that they'd get the games for free, or what? I'm on Astro and they have 10 channels (5 + 5HD) dedicated to the competition (presumably using it as a "dry-run" prior to the Olympics).

Russians looking good ,The poland game was terrible,think Poland and Greek will not make next round

I had my "viewing schedule" mapped out for the group games and it didn't include either of last night's games. However, "the best laid schemes o' mice an' men, gang aft agley" ... and all that, meant that it was huge amounts of caffeine getting me through both games. The same will probably happen tonight. :ninja:

A pretty girl I'm told was wandering the market bars off second rd Jomtien selling 'viewing licenses' to the bars for Euro 12. None of them have cable. Just a scam that the owner of the bar I heard about was on to.......She got short-shrift and moved to the next bar.

I'm hoping Shananagans will be showing the games.

Does anyone know a bar in Jomtien that will carry the matches?

Edited by atlas2

Russia are playing good so I will go for them.

Hi,

Good call. Russia look good but will face a tough game against the second team in the group of death. I thought the Greeks done well to fight back against Poland with 10 men. They should have got the 3 points. Better start than usual in these competitions.

Better start than usual in these competitions.

Agreed. I thought they were two fairly decent games. The Greeks looked well-organised once they settled down - is the Russian captain related to the plonker by the same name at Arsenal? :clueless

• Downvote 1

Agreed. I thought they were two fairly decent games. The Greeks looked well-organised once they settled down - is the Russian captain related to the plonker by the same name at Arsenal? :clueless

Yes he is related,same guy. He is playing for Zenet now though on loan.

Not looking good for the Dutch.28 attempts on goal and fuck all. Well done Denmark,good defense.

We can vote for Ireland and England. But not for Denmark :clueless

Anybody remember 1992?

Yes I remember that,I was living in Munich at the time and all the Brits were cheering on the Danish in the final against the Germans. Anyway I put the Danish down for a draw today,I was going to put them down for a win but thought the Dutch would at least score a goal.

Yes he is related,same guy. He is playing for Zenet now though on loan.

I wonder why he was so crap every time he pulled on a Gunners jersey.

BTW - I got red-carded by Sam - does that mean I miss the Germany v Portugal game? :clueless

Edited by CheshireTom