Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Sunshine Vista Serviced Apartment

Against conventional wisdom of booking for 2 days etc. I tried booking a Mini Suite here for 29 nights from March 24th. Due to Mini Suites not being available they offered me the Superior? Room for 1000bht per night (going internet rate). The CRUNCH, they wanted a non cancellation, non refundable Deposit of the full amount up front (27,300bht) additionally their car rate for transfer from BKK airport one way was 2300bht :'(. While I understand the requirement of a DEPOSIT and am happy to oblige, no way will I pay the fully amount up front. I am now trying for the Thai Garden Resort.

The problem here is that you have a attempted to make your booking via the r24.org reservation system and not directly with the hotel.

Book directly with the hotel;

Sunshine Vista Serviced Apartment

Tel: +66 (0) 3841 760 - 7

Fax: +66 (0) 3841 769

http://www.sunshinevista.com/home.htm

Superior room 21k monthly

Studio 27k "

Exec Studio 28.5k "

All rooms types are available.

Thanks to everyone particularly valentinoxxx. All sorted now :D . Booked Sunshine Vista Appartments via email. I must be a slow learner? should have noticed that I was not on the original web page for these bookings after receiving three similar responses from three different hotels. Oh well that comes with age (66). For info, Sabai Lodge web site wanted part FAX which also turned out to be incorrect - they would also book by email, reconfirm 7 days before arrival. Peace Resort did not reply to my email, so I didn't persist. Thanks for the other northerly suggestions.

Have never been myself, but following the recommendation of a friend I too have booked and paid for in full using r24.org, having said that I amonly going for 8 nights and it iss my first trip so would prefer zero hassle.

Hope this helps

PS Cheers for the website, always nive to get a good idea what a place will look like :)

Cheers

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Frederick2

I've booked to stay here in June and as your due back around now could you please let as know what it's like here. All the good and bad points

Thanks

Gerald

It looks like the cheapest room at the Sunshine Vista is 1320 Baht per night during Low season, plus 7% tax. This includes linen change only two times per week. Is it really that much better than the Sandy Springs at about 1000 Baht per night?

SoCalGuy

I've just spent ten days at the Sunshine Vista. If you use the R24 internet booking you can get a room for 6600 baht peer week which includes daily breakfast for 2 people.

IMHO the place is not quite as good as the Sandy Spring. I would put on a par with the AA Residence which is also in Soi 13. Its OK though and I would stay there again if I wanted to spend most of my time in the north pattaya area - (some great bars in Soi 2).

It looks like the cheapest room at the Sunshine Vista is 1320 Baht per night during Low season, plus 7% tax.  This includes linen change only two times per week.  Is it really that much better than the Sandy Springs at about 1000 Baht per night?

SoCalGuy

You are mistaken.

The terms of which you write pertain to the monthly rate.

Taking grs90's advice will create a saving on the daily rate.

Sunshine Vista is better for those who want to do some cooking in the room.(Not Superior rooms)

Res24

Can agree with mats as i was also staying there last week , there is some serious building work going on next door,they were also re-tiling the swimming pool area !!

Regards

Matty

Mont,

The noice from the construction was terrible so yes, stay somewhere else if it`s psb. They started working around 7am and on to about 3-4 pm.

Mats