Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi fellas, I am in need of some guys there are in the know regarding the A380 airbus, I really do want a ride on this big bird, but I need to know how I can schedule my J anuary trip around it, to my knowledge at the moment my options are a little limited with only Emirates or Singaporeair the only airlines flying out of the UK using them.

I can use Emirates for the Dubai-Bkk leg , can anyone provide me with their timetable where they are using the airbus?

The last time i flew Emirates Dubai - BKK the 380 left Dubai for BKK at 09.30am, it seemed to be a regular time as it then goes onto Sydney

hi fellas, I am in need of some guys there are in the know regarding the A380 airbus, I really do want a ride on this big bird, but I need to know how I can schedule my J anuary trip around it, to my knowledge at the moment my options are a little limited with only Emirates or Singaporeair the only airlines flying out of the UK using them.

Malaysia uses them. In Jan - MH 2/3.

I flew with Emirates in May 2012, on the A380.Dubai- Bangkok leave Dubai 03.15 am,arrive Bangkok 12.25. Which then goes on to Hong Kong.

Return flight on A380 to Dubai 01.30 am

I can use Emirates for the Dubai-Bkk leg , can anyone provide me with their timetable where they are using the airbus?

If you go to the Emirates website, you can plug in your dates, and generally it will come back with a list of optional flights. Variations will include departure times, layover times and it will also show aircraft type. Take your pick.

As i see you live near Heathrow i would also suggest Emirates who from 10th Dec will operate 5 x A380 daily flights Heathrow-Dubai.

very helpful news, thank you. :thumbup