Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The life of Brian.

Eric Idle is going to be leading the crowd at the Olympic closing ceremony in, "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life" It's a song that gets around. I read that during the Falklands War the crew of a Royal Navy Destroyer sat on deck singing it while they waited for the order to come to abandon ship.

Eric Idle is going to be leading the crowd at the Olympic closing ceremony in, "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life" It's a song that gets around. I read that during the Falklands War the crew of a Royal Navy Destroyer sat on deck singing it while they waited for the order to come to abandon ship.

I will never forget when this came out. I lived in VA near Jerry Falwells church and college. Bible belt big time. Evidently people didn't know what the moive was about. By 1/3 of the way through the movie the the full room was down to abuot 1/2 full. You missed parts due to all of the movement and complaining.

I will never forget when this came out. I lived in VA near Jerry Falwells church and college. Bible belt big time. Evidently people didn't know what the moive was about. By 1/3 of the way through the movie the the full room was down to abuot 1/2 full. You missed parts due to all of the movement and complaining.

Very sorry to here that Mate

The American Bible Brainwashing Belt :cry2

Just gotta feel soo sorry for them poor underbrained, over controlled so called free Americans (not to mention most of them god loving evagelists are nuts deep in congregatyion POON, getting it better than any Monger. OH THE IRONY :lsmile :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :thumbup)

Not having a crack at any one, But FACTS IS FACTS or so says the Courts....

Bruiser,

I tend to agree in general. I will say that Mr. Falwell lived what he preached unlike so many of these TV guys.

All in all though, they didn't have much of a sense of humor. Me I laughed until I almost peed myself.