Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Walking Street at eight in the morning.....

A series of early morning scenes in Walking Street,as one day closes and another opens up.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

• Upvote 2

great pictorial...thanks for posting. Looks like the kid in the billabong shirt either came to his senses...or had no inclination to hire that ugly ladyboy...cosmetic surgery gone very wrong.

great pics and thanks for the effort.

Walking street at 8 am has similar charm as waking up to a bed full of vomit does.

Haha....it certainly looks a bit shabby.

Next time I'm in town I will try and swing by about 6 in the morning.....there should be far more creatures on the prowl...only problem though is that the police have long gone by then and personal safety might be more of a challenge than at other times? I might have to bring my own machete,Thai style.

great pictorial...thanks for posting. Looks like the kid in the billabong shirt either came to his senses...or had no inclination to hire that ugly ladyboy...cosmetic surgery gone very wrong.

The drugs must have worn off and he came to his senses in the nick of time!

The Lima Bravo with the outrageously long legs,the strange one in the red mini skirt in the early photos in this report,disturbs me more than the creature in the polychromatic dress though.....

Excellent "photologue" as usual Billions. The place looks like some run-down third world slum in those early hours! :bhappy

Quality of photos think best ever seen Great post

I'm thinking that the LB with the long legs might have been able to persuade me to part with 1K after I fell out of JP Bar at six in the morning.

What does the BJ stand for in Soi BJ ???

I'm thinking that the LB with the long legs might have been able to persuade me to part with 1K after I fell out of JP Bar at six in the morning.

What does the BJ stand for in Soi BJ ???

An American expat who started a bar and hotel named William Jones, or "Bill" Jones, used his initials, "BJ", for the name of a bar early on. His is an interesting story documented in 1998 in the Pattaya Mail http://www.pattayamail.com/295/features.htm...scroll down to the section heading in the following quote.

Bj Bar - the end of an era

After nearly 25 years sitting at his little corner in the midst of the Golden Mile in South Pattaya, William A. Jones, better known as BJ, will soon be pulling down the iron shades on BJ Bar for the final time. A countless number of people have passed through his place. It will be missed. Following is BJ and his bar’s story, as told by BJ himself...

• Upvote 1

An American expat who started a bar and hotel named William Jones, or "Bill" Jones, used his initials, "BJ", for the name of a bar early on. His is an interesting story documented in 1998 in the Pattaya Mail http://www.pattayamail.com/295/features.htm...scroll down to the section heading in the following quote.

Was I the only one who thought it might be Soi Blow Job?

• Upvote 1