Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Good Curry House in Central Parts

I had a very nice curry in Jomtien yesterday 'Real Indian Curry'

New management and chef. Good enough for me when I get that curry urge. No dramatic bowel movements this morning always reassuring. You never know what's in them.

Here's an interesting pre PC clip from Spike …….It would not make it to the screen today.

I have to take that back……… In it's favour still…..No explosive bowel movements and the beer was cold……..otherwise very poor curry. Lots of sauce but no real flavour imparted into the 4 small cubes of chicken hiding in it.

Wont be returning…..Shame.

Edited by atlas2
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know where you live in Canada but I've tried about a dozen Indian restaurants in the Calgary area and not one has been worth a second visit, terrible curries, all of them, whereas I tried this place last night and had the chicken tikka masala extra spicy and it was great, just like you get in a good UK restaurant.

Well, I ate there with and English friend and he thought the same as I. He ordered hot and got mild, I ordered medium and got ketchup. I tasted his and wanted hotter even tho I'm not one for lot's of spice. I've had 'Indian' in London and it was okay but not like what I've had in Vancouver/Surrey. Surrey's population is ~30% 'Indo' compared to Calgary's ~6%. I wouldn't want to even try Indian food in a Calgary restaurant. Seems similar to going to Mexico for sushi. You should try the food at a temple or at a wedding or at least stop eating where only whities eat.

• 6 months later...

Someone mentioned Crazy Dave's was up-for-sale (maybe Evil) recently...I rode past yesterday and everything looked normal. Plenty of advertising notices for quite a menu, and a reasonable number of customers.......

Silly quoting myself, but I saw Crazy Dave's advertised yesterday in the Pattaya People.