Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New Arrivals At Free Cats 4 You In Pattaya!

Hi everyone,

We would just like to let you all know that we at "Cats4youinpattaya" still have over 45 cats and kittens available for FREE adoption including 4 new kittens that will be ready to go to new home at the end of the month.

To see the cats that we have here please look at our website :- http://cats4youinpattaya.webs.com/

To make an appointment to come and see the cats call us on 0852875004 or if you can't help us by adopting then why not DONATE using our website link or buy some cat food or litter and help that way,

Regards

Paul and Sandra

Hi everyone,

We would just like to let you all know that we at "Cats4youinpattaya" still have over 45 cats and kittens available for FREE adoption including 4 new kittens that will be ready to go to new home at the end of the month.

To see the cats that we have here please look at our website :- http://cats4youinpattaya.webs.com/

To make an appointment to come and see the cats call us on 0852875004 or if you can't help us by adopting then why not DONATE using our website link or buy some cat food or litter and help that way,

Regards

Paul and Sandra

I hope many readers will take a cat.When i lived in uk i always had dogs,but since i have lived in Pattaya for nearly 10 years,me and the gf have up to 5 cats,we take care of and a couple of soi cats we feed

Dare I say it - the only free pussy in Pattaya!

If you have ever seen a cat move in and then effectively convey the message "I'm here, feed me." :whistling: Just saying.

To the OP..... Have you tried talking to that Sharkey Geezer that is a bit of a 'Face' around Pattaya (although I've never seen him)?

He is an Animal lover that feeds the stray Cats and Dogs. He seems to be quite well off financially and you might be able to hook up and continue the noble work that you're both doing.

Chok dee krup :beer

Dare I say it - the only free pussy in Pattaya!

Excellent!

I think that FinnellyPaul may have missed a trick in the OP. If he had said something along the lines of: “Free pussy!! First come first served!!” He would have had punters queuing around the block – me included.

PS although I’m not a cat lover (pussy – yes, cat – no) I agree that this is a noble cause and deserves support.

Hey guys, I wish we had a 1000 Baht donation for everytime we have heard that one, we wouldn't have to buy any cat food for a Year with our own money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else know this guy "Sharky" we could do with a sponsor to help us, maybe that's his restaurant at the end of Jomtien .

Thanks for the interest,

Paul and Sandra

Hi Jacko,

Thanks for the link to the big man "Sharky" it's good to see he is helping the cats and dogs too, problem is who is going to ask him for a donation for the cats, sure as hell ain't going to be me !!!!

Just get in touch with him and crack on with what you're both doing. You both have a common cause. I'm positive that you can do good things together.