Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Chinese fighter Janes...which would you do?

Second from the right for me cause her moody look reminds me of a bored gogo dancer.

attachicon.gifBangkok Post Photo.png

Snap.

And the fact that she is the only one of the four that actually looks like a woman!!

Edited by firth1974

I'm just having fun imagining them all in the locker room shower after a hard training day. "Mei Li, can you rub my shoulders, I feel so tense..."

They probably get drunk and chase men when they're off duty...

With the habits that Chinese tourists seems to have around Pattaya, I wonder if they shit in the cockpits of their aircraft...?

Female pilots don't sit in 'cockpits'……..they are!!

Female pilots don't sit in 'cockpits'……..they are!!

Experienced with handling the joystick too I expect.

They probably get drunk and chase men when they're off duty...

NO!

The two on the left are enjoying a cold beer and ordering a pizza after giving each other oil massages. Then they break out into a pillow fight, Mei Li accidentally falls on Lt. Chan. Their bare breasts touch, there is a lingering stare, some embearassed giggling and then they kiss. Just for a moment their lips touch, then pull back. They go back for more, mouths pout open and tongues touch. Suddenly it hits them, they are hot for each other and there is no turning back. Before long they are buried deep in the hottest Asian Lesbian 69 ever imagined.

Suddenly, the door opens and Capt. Ling, flight commander, and Lt. Wong come in from having a few drinks at the officers club. They are startled, ashamed at first. Capt. Ling scolds them and makes them stand naked at attention. Lt. Wong defends them and there are heated words between the two. Capt. Ling breaks down in tears. She always knew she was attracted to other women, but was afraid to show it.

There is a group hug, Lt. Mei Li kisses away her tears, the four of them fall to the bed, it's a big bed, with black silk sheets, clothes are slowly removed, someone spills massage oil on someone, it's too much for them to bear. All hell breaks loose.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. It's Sailfast, delivering the pizza. They have no cash.

• Upvote 3

My posh aunty Carol was known as 'The airman's cockpit' during WWII.

Flaps down all the time!

NO!

The two on the left are enjoying a cold beer and ordering a pizza after giving each other oil massages. Then they break out into a pillow fight, Mei Li accidentally falls on Lt. Chan. Their bare breasts touch, there is a lingering stare, some embearassed giggling and then they kiss. Just for a moment their lips touch, then pull back. They go back for more, mouths pout open and tongues touch. Suddenly it hits them, they are hot for each other and there is no turning back. Before long they are buried deep in the hottest Asian Lesbian 69 ever imagined.

Suddenly, the door opens and Capt. Ling, flight commander, and Lt. Wong come in from having a few drinks at the officers club. They are startled, ashamed at first. Capt. Ling scolds them and makes them stand naked at attention. Lt. Wong defends them and there are heated words between the two. Capt. Ling breaks down in tears. She always knew she was attracted to other women, but was afraid to show it.

There is a group hug, Lt. Mei Li kisses away her tears, the four of them fall to the bed, it's a big bed, with black silk sheets, clothes are slowly removed, someone spills massage oil on someone, it's too much for them to bear. All hell breaks loose.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. It's Sailfast, delivering the pizza. They have no cash.

:bhappy :bhappy :bhappy

• Upvote 1