Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

From my visit this morning, it's the kind of place that is fun when you bring a girl to take some funny and/or kinky pictures, but I would not pay more than 500 baht for 2 for that. The actual 500 baht for farang and future(?) 700 baht price is way too much!

300.jpg

303.jpg

301.jpg

304.jpg

305.jpg

306.jpg

307.jpg

308.jpg

309.jpg

310.jpg

311.jpg

312.jpg

314.jpg

322.jpg

315.jpg

316.jpg

317.jpg

318.jpg

319.jpg

320.jpg

321.jpg

323.jpg

324.jpg

325.jpg

326.jpg

327.jpg

A Go player ?

328.jpg

A second one? What are they doing in this park??

329.jpg

330.jpg

331.jpg

332.jpg

333.jpg

334.jpg

335.jpg

336.jpg

337.jpg

338.jpg

339.jpg

340.jpg

341.jpg

342.jpg

I like this last pic :smile:

• Upvote 4

Will avoid like a dose of cupid's measles.......

Thank you. I respect people who try to keep his sanity in this zoo. I wonder who's behind this monstricity but calling it art is a serious insult to anyone who's not into sleezy kitsch.

• Upvote 1

I am a simple man. I don't like Art that has to be explained to me. All of this is pretty basic even the philosophical chicken/egg and forbidden fruit pieces . If it were free and accessible by song teow then I might wander around it to pass an idle morning..

But thanks for the pics and taking time to post them...

Kudos to making an effort but I expect those with an interest will just use it to advertise their agogos..

Edited by Bullfrog

I am surprised at the explicit images in what is a pretty conservative country. I would have expected an outcry from locals but at the prices for admission maybe many Thais havn't been there yet. I also wouldn't pay to see them and thank you for posting them here.

• Upvote 1

You have pics of almost everything above, except a few secondary statues and a few ones too gay or too strange(?) for me.

What you don't see here is the size of these statues. Some of them are huge. Others are real size, and then allow your (or your model) to interact with the statue, like the last pic where she is waiting for you to sit and kiss her ;)

There was a "charming Thai couple", well dressed, taking pics with a nice camera on a tripod. The lady really was happy, smiling and having fun "playing" with the statues. A small group, like 2 guys + 2 BGs, could have a good time here, sure. :smile:

From loveartpark.com:

55fa9b48b837d.jpg