Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I am wondering if the following issue is as a result of installing Windows 10. I did look on the Internet and there are issues however no matter how many times I try to reinstall it still does not work correctly. All I get is a little square logo and the when I click on details I get the following.

Can anyone come up with a solution please?

No webpage was found for the web address: chrome-extension://ceopoaldcnmhechacafgagdkklcogkgd/stubby.html

I am wondering if the following issue is as a result of installing Windows 10. I did look on the Internet and there are issues however no matter how many times I try to reinstall it still does not work correctly. All I get is a little square logo and the when I click on details I get the following.

Can anyone come up with a solution please?

No webpage was found for the web address: chrome-extension://ceopoaldcnmhechacafgagdkklcogkgd/stubby.html

I am no expert but It looks like an unwanted extension got installed and is interfering with Chrome. You should try removing the problem extension. See if there is one named "Stubby" or one that looks suspicious/ unfamiliar?

In the top-right corner of the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu
Select More tools > Extensions.
Click the trash can icon next to the extension you want to delete.
Worth a try.
If. that is successful. I would suggest that you then download and install an anti malware program like Malwarebytes and run a scan and fix. The unwanted extension could still be lurking in your registry folder
Edited by Gawd Elpus

The code ceopoaldcnmhechacafgagdkklcogkgd refers to the OnlineMapFinder extension. Locate and remove it according to the instructions given by Gawd Elpus in his post.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

Thanks everyone for the good advice. It took ten seconds to fix by turning off that extension. I hope that I have learned something. I do by the way run Malwarebytes every week but that seems to have by passed it.