Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi all ... I will be arriving at swampy airport BKK Saturday... And have allways used mr t taxi service and allways get confirmation back within 24 hours... I fill out the online form with times flight number ect .. Have sent 3 emails now 5 days no confirmation? They must use a second party? Noi@paradice Pattaya?? Dose anyone no what the hell is going on Iv never had a problem before..... Thank you all in advance ....

Just booked via Mr Toom and usual quick response (within an hour actually).

Perhaps someone went to visit Mama at Mr T.

Hi

Your post reminded me that I still had to book!

I e-mailed him earlier ... and got a reply an hour later ........... so he's still there ...........

I used ... Mr.T Taxi

:chogdee

Spud

Edited by CyberSpud
  • Upvote 1

Hi all ... I will be arriving at swampy airport BKK Saturday... And have allways used mr t taxi service and allways get confirmation back within 24 hours... I fill out the online form with times flight number ect .. Have sent 3 emails now 5 days no confirmation? They must use a second party? Noi@paradice Pattaya?? Dose anyone no what the hell is going on Iv never had a problem before..... Thank you all in advance ....

Did you check your junk folder.

Just went to his office on Soi Diana to book one for Friday night. Leaving Patts at 7.30pm.

So if anybody is arriving at BKK around 9.30 -10pm he would already have a driver there.