Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Teraoka Gyoza in Central Festival

That's the only restaurant I eat at in Central lower floor (ground or basement, I can never remember).

Now that I think of it, it's the only one I eat at, too, although I did try the food court a couple of times in years past. The buttons on the elevators in Central are labeled "G" for ground.

Evil

:devil

I ate in a Japanese restaurant in Central once. Is there (was there) another one on a higher floor?

There are at least eight on the higher levels- Fuiji, Oishi, Shabushi, Zen, Hajime (the robot restaurant), Hachiban and a couple more.

Evil

There are at least eight on the higher levels- Fuiji, Oishi, Shabushi, Zen, Hajime (the robot restaurant), Hachiban and a couple more.

Evil

Wow, now not sure which it was. I had no idea there were so many.

I will try Teraoka Gyoza in January. The food looks excellent.

Now that I think of it, it's the only one I eat at, too, although I did try the food court a couple of times in years past. The buttons on the elevators in Central are labeled "G" for ground.

Evil

I usually come by motorbike so I lose track of which floor. It seems like a basement floor, because at either end, the beach or second Road, you have to go up stairs to get to the ground level (I think).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I usually come by motorbike so I lose track of which floor. It seems like a basement floor, because at either end, the beach or second Road, you have to go up stairs to get to the ground level (I think).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes, it is indeed below ground level, but they don't call it basement. I have a vague memory pf reading somewhere that U.S. retail outlets don't use the word "basement" for levels below ground because some customers will avoid it because they think it's a utility or storage area. There is also a negative association with "bargain basement."

Evil

Yes, it is indeed below ground level, but they don't call it basement. I have a vague memory pf reading somewhere that U.S. retail outlets don't use the word "basement" for levels below ground because some customers will avoid it because they think it's a utility or storage area. There is also a negative association with "bargain basement."

Evil

Though nothing base is meant.

• Upvote 1