Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Stone Art " Falang Can Buy Me Drink ?"

This Falang had a dozen beers, when I saw this image. Have you ever had the feeling before, of being smothered at a beer bar ? Especially during Low-Season ? Girl's gotta make a livin !!

Fucked up I know, but I draw what I see, sometime's funny, sometime's scary, Especially after I get up the next morning, grab a cup of coffee and look at the sketches, I drew the night before !! HA! HA! HA!

FARANG CAN BUY ME DRINK - Copy.png

FARANG CAN BUY ME DRINK.png

f.jpg

You need to get a REAL life....

Yea, I do. One of the side effects of living in LOS for 11 yrs. BOREDOM ! HA! HA! HA!

don't they get pissed off when you draw on their tables?

I do a rough sketch, then, take a couple of picture's, then finish the piece at my house over the next couple of week's, if I need or want more detail, I'll go back to the same place and get more. They are happy to see me, I talk to the girls, I'll buy'm a drink, and show them what I see and we all have a good laugh !! It's just a drawing, nothing personal. I could change the name of the drawing to " The Hag Living On The Moon ", would that change anything ?? Granted the title, does give a bad connotation to the "Girls", but it wasn't meant that way to all the girl's, it was directed at a couple I have had the feeling of being smothered to hustle a drink out of me, until some other Falang comes along, to buy them a drink. So I dedicated this one to them.

Question for you, Do you know where virgin wool comes from ??............. THE UGLY SHEEPS !! HA! HA! HA!

• Upvote 1

I do a rough sketch, then, take a couple of picture's, then finish the piece at my house over the next couple of week's, if I need or want more detail, I'll go back to the same place and get more. They are happy to see me, I talk to the girls, I'll buy'm a drink, and show them what I see and we all have a good laugh !! It's just a drawing, nothing personal. I could change the name of the drawing to " The Hag Living On The Moon ", would that change anything ?? Granted the title, does give a bad connotation to the "Girls", but it wasn't meant that way to all the girl's, it was directed at a couple I have had the feeling of being smothered to hustle a drink out of me, until some other Falang comes along, to buy them a drink. So I dedicated this one to them.

Question for you, Do you know where virgin wool comes from ??............. THE UGLY SHEEPS !! HA! HA! HA!

Brilliant! I can't imagine what you see in clouds!

A greenie despite the groaner! Sheep is singular and plural btw.

Edited by midlifecrisis

Understandable.

The movie Zorro, the Gay Blade starring George Hamilton. At some point there is confusion over "sheeps" & "ships" due to his gay Spanish accent. Do not know why I remembered that....My first wife who was Cuban and her brother found it hilarious. Sort of became an ongoing joke within the family.

Edited by BigusDicus