Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Gomorrah - Italian mobsters (downloadable)

You apparently have to download Drop box and sign in when you use it. On PB you just type in the title and away it goes. What could be easier than that. No signing in nor registering is required.

Admittedly the downloading can take a long time in Thailand if you have a poor internet connection but in the UK with an out fit like Virgin Media films and series will take just minutes to be recorded onto Utorrent of Vuze and sometimes in the cases of soap opera episodes less than a minute.

You don't need to download any apps from Dropbox to download files. The app is only needed if you want to sync files across various devices.

The use of torrents is a bit more complicated as you do need to install a torrent client in order to download files. Having said that, torrents are my preferred way to download video, music, e-books and audible books.

Edited to add: I'm mid-way through season 1 of Gomorrah and liking it. Thanks MM for the recommendation.

Edited by forcebwithu

Shit Martin! Those are huge files. As much as I'd love to see it, my present set up won't let me.

Sorry about that. Don't you have a USB stick you can download to?

By the way - have you seen Berlin Station? Quite enjoyable

Saw part of season 1, but didn't finish.

Sorry about that. Don't you have a USB stick you can download to?

Saw part of season 1, but didn't finish.

Have the USB but lacking the right connection :)

I'm on the second season and it's quite steady

I'll have season 3 episodes as they come out. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll add them to the Dropbox.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I'll have season 3 episodes as they come out. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll add them to the Dropbox.

Yeah, I will have them.

Separate files per episode?

Yeah, I will have them.

Separate files per episode?

Yes.. Each episode 2 files. 1 for the video, 1 small one for subtitles. Will do in the next day or so.

• Upvote 2

The first 4 episodes are loaded here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1lsk0mm9cmyzrna/AAB3Ynk20N39uS1zXcZJApV8a?dl=0

I will add to them as they are available.

Thanks..

Coincidentally I was chatting with my Italian neighbour and mentioned that I was watching this series We had a good chat and she said Napoli really is like that! Spurned an interesting conversation that also included the return of Berloscni.

Thanks..

Coincidentally I was chatting with my Italian neighbour and mentioned that I was watching this series We had a good chat and she said Napoli really is like that! Spurned an interesting conversation that also included the return of Berloscni.

Is she watching it? Reports are that it is HUUUUGE in Italy, even outdoing Game of Thrones for viewership. I also wonder if she needs Italian subtitles to understand the Neapolitan accent.

Is she watching it? Reports are that it is HUUUUGE in Italy, even outdoing Game of Thrones for viewership. I also wonder if she needs Italian subtitles to understand the Neapolitan accent.

Well her comments suggested she has seen it so I didn't ask her

I am pretty sure she would be able to understand it in Italian, as I understand the dialogue in Rob Roy! Must admit I spent a little time in Milan and what I hear in Gomorrah does not sound familiar.

When I downloaded yesterday Chrome seemed to bring all 4 episodes in a single zipped up file... will I be able to get any future episodes singly?

When I downloaded yesterday Chrome seemed to bring all 4 episodes in a single zipped up file... will I be able to get any future episodes singly?

I didn't know dropbox automatically created a .zip file if downloading more than 1 file. I also don't see a way to download just one file!

Live and learn.

Unless you understand Neapolitan Italian, every episode will require 2 files...the video file (usually .mkv) and the subtitle file (.srt), so a single episode will be 2 files in a .zip. Based on that, in answer to your question, yes, you can get single future episodes. That won't be likely though, since every broadcast night will be at least 2 episodes and one night , 4 episodes on the same night.

They will be put on dropbox when all episodes for the broadcast day are ready.

I didn't know dropbox automatically created a .zip file if downloading more than 1 file. I also don't see a way to download just one file!

Live and learn.

Unless you understand Neapolitan Italian, every episode will require 2 files...the video file (usually .mkv) and the subtitle file (.srt), so a single episode will be 2 files in a .zip. Based on that, in answer to your question, yes, you can get single future episodes. That won't be likely though, since every broadcast night will be at least 2 episodes and one night , 4 episodes on the same night.

They will be put on dropbox when all episodes for the broadcast day are ready.

I did notice if I watched the file in Kodi, sometimes it is able to download more subtitles to try.

Had a bit of aggravation sometimes getting subtitles synced though.

For me it seems to be live and forget!

• 2 weeks later...

After the dramatic finish to episode 4, there was an agonizing wait for the following episodes. They take a while to make their way from the Italian sources to the multilingual general sites. Hence, the long delay between pairs of episodes.

Finally, episodes 5 and 6 are available in the Dropbox.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

After the dramatic finish to episode 4, there was an agonizing wait for the following episodes. They take a while to make their way from the Italian sources to the multilingual general sites. Hence, the long delay between pairs of episodes.

Finally, episodes 5 and 6 are available in the Dropbox.

Enjoy!

Much quicker.. smaller files, lower res.

Thx

Much quicker.. smaller files, lower res.

Thx

Is that the way you prefer them or should I go back to the 720p versions (usually 2+ GB)

I always watch 720p myself

I've got this series on my Android now. It appeared a few weeks back. Plan to get to it when I finish 'Punisher'...All 13 episodes of this were dropped at once.....(Good old Netflix)........ and then when the current series of Peaky finishes and I need a gangster fix. This series is a 'blinder' really livened-up by the Italians.......Communists.....a new Gypsy gang......(with a familiar star) and to complete the cast....Tom Hardy is back stealing scenes as a jewish, cockney Clint Eastwood. Love it.

'Strike Back' which I enjoyed for 5 series is back with a 6th........Utter tosh...Some nice tits though.

'Lucifer' was a fun find.... Great car.

Edited by atlas2

Is that the way you prefer them or should I go back to the 720p versions (usually 2+ GB)

I always watch 720p myself

I will likely watch them on my pad so for me not an issue.

Simpler when not zipped up too.

Actually just checked on the TV look good.

I will likely watch them on my pad so for me not an issue.

Simpler when not zipped up too.

Actually just checked on the TV look good.

Yes - since I also already DL'ed the first batch it is simpler to get just the new episodes if they are not zipped.

Sendt fra min WAS-LX1 med Tapatalk

Zipped are better for a whole season, but this way is good for episode by episode.

When the season completes, I will zip all the episodes so that they can be downloaded in a single download.

Well, the "system" (getting local Italian content into wider distribution) is working very well.

Gomorra, season 3, episodes 7 and 8 were broadcast two days ago, and video files are already available along with English translations in the usual Dropbox directory.

Note that these are small files as well.

• Upvote 1