Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Little Johnny is back

I'm a fan of Johnny too.

A grade three teacher is giving a lesson on nutrition, and she decides to ask her students what they had for breakfast. To add a spelling component, she asks the students to also spell their answers.

Susan puts up her hand and says she had an egg, 'E-G-G.' 'Very good,' says the teacher.

Peter says he had toast 'T-O-A-S-T.' 'Excellent.'

Johnny has his hand up, and the teacher reluctantly calls on him. 'I had fuck all,' he says, 'F-U-C-K A-L-L.' The teacher is mortified and scolds Johnny for his rude answer.

Later, when the lesson turns to geography, she asks the students some rudimentary questions.
Susan correctly identifies the Capital of Canada.
Peter is able to tell her which ocean is off Canada's east coast.
When it's Johnny's turn, the teacher remembers his rude answer from the nutrition lesson, and decides to give him a very difficult question. 'Johnny,' she asks, 'Where is the Pakistani border?'
Johnny ponders the question and finally says, 'The Pakistani boarder is in bed with my mother. That's why I got fuck all for breakfast.'

• Upvote 4

One day, Little Johhny saw his grandpa smoking a cigarette and asked him if he could have one, grandpa asked him if his penis could reach his asshole, and Johhny said "No", then you ain't old enough, he replied.

The next day, he saw grandpa drinking a beer, and asked him if he could have one, grandpa asked him if his penis could reach his asshole, and Johhny said "No", then you ain't old enough, he replied.

The next day, Little Johhny was eating some cookies, and his grandpa saw him, and asked him if he could have some. Little Johhny asked him if his penis could reach his asshole, and grandpa replied,"It most certainly can ! "

Little Johhny replied, "Good, then go fuck yourself ! "

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Little Johnny comes home from a school trip to the country. "What did you see?", asked his mum. "Well we saw farms and chickens and sheep and pigs and a whole field full of fuckers". "A field full of what?" said mum. "Well teacher said they was effers, but I knew what she really meant."

• Upvote 3