Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Qatar upgrading Manchester

It's turning into quite a fight between QR and EK at Manchester....

Going East ex Manchester you also have :-

Turkish Airlines

Jet Airways

Ethiopian Airlines

Oman Air

Should be interesting to see what happens over the next 12/24 months especially if Thai Airways start a direct service to BKK.

Turkish Airlines

Jet Airways

Ethiopian Airlines

Oman Air

Should be interesting to see what happens over the next 12/24 months especially if Thai Airways start a direct service to BKK.

Don't forget all the European Airlines as well, that offer direct services to BKK from their home hubs (Lufthansa, AF, SAS, Finnair etc). In fact the SAS service uses codeshare with Thai resulting in a direct flight with Thai (Copenhagen to BKK). Used it once, whole journey only about 14.5 hours.

Turkish Airlines

Jet Airways

Ethiopian Airlines

Oman Air

And Etihad...until they amalgamate with Emirates, Singapore too. Cathay. How about Saudia, Hainan, Iraqi....no thanks! PIA same :D

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2018 at 1:04 AM, Brown1950 said:

As from 22nd May 2019 the three daily flights to be 787-8 ??

Just booked flights for 16th May until returning 4th June next year and QR27/QR28 have both come up as being A359 on the Qatar website...... for the last weeks when I have been  checking flights/prices they were showing as being 788 Nightmareliners....

QR21/QR22 showing A359 and QR23/QR24 showing 788 on the same dates....

Fingers crossed the amend the aircraft type allocations again before I fly....

Also managed to get the A340-600 to and from Bangkok...... wonder if I'll get to fly on A7-AGC which is the only QR A340-600 I  haven't flown on!!!

Edited by TheFiend