Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hotel or Condo and its location?

^ Holy heavens man, are you good or what?  I thought I was good but came up broke after about 20 minutes of searching "pbc pattaya" and even using google maps to find it.  Thanks.

The place caught my eye earlier in the day while I was looking at another condo.  But I couldn't find it for the life of me.  May I ask how you found it, because the "pbc pattaya" search didn't work for me under both the web and images categories?

Btw, I just did a little searching about the place and what a disappointment.  The outsides look spectacular but everything else seems to be horrible, according to the reviews.  What a let down, for I like the location.

Edited by elche
15 minutes ago, elche said:

^ Holy heavens man, are you good or what?  I thought I was good but came up broke after about 20 minutes of searching "pbc pattaya" and even using google maps to find it.  Thanks.

The place caught my eye earlier in the day while I was looking at another condo.  But I couldn't find it for the life of me.  May I ask how you found it, because the "pbc pattaya" search didn't work for me under both the web and images categories?

Btw, I just did a little searching about the place and what a disappointment.  The outsides look spectacular but everything else seems to be horrible, according to the reviews.  What a let down, for I like the location.

I didn't check reviews but it did look nice. As to research...lots of practice. I think I googled what you did. I just poked around and even looked in "images" either for the search or website.

I had never heard of it and didn't recall ever seeing it. There can't be too many secrets left to discover but I too wass hopeful!

Cheers elche!

:chogdee