Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 249 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Airline prices drop as CoronaVirus grows

I've noticed the price of flights to Asia have been dropping as of late as a result of the spread of coronavirus.  I wonder if hotel rooms are coming down too.

2 hours ago, elche said:

I've noticed the price of flights to Asia have been dropping as of late as a result of the spread of coronavirus.  I wonder if hotel rooms are coming down too.

I love your signature quotes, especially the last, although they are all apt currently as well as timeless.

I booked with KLM in January for €785 that's with €50 for seat selection it's now €675 with seat selection. and EVA were showing €583 I have never seen it that cheap in 20 years.Thats direct flights from Amsterdam.

12 hours ago, Rawhide2 said:

Been noticeable when I checked several times for June trips traditionally one of the cheapest months along with May and they were a lot more expensive than normal

Trips ex Thailand back to UK in Biz are offering way more opportunities these days with fares well down on a couple of years ago. Pity I don't want to go! Two years ago I searched and searched and ended up getting BA Club World via Expedia, and, for my sins, BA punished me. Heck I can see Emirates for less on their wonderful A380s this year. 

32 minutes ago, jacko said:

Trips ex Thailand back to UK in Biz are offering way more opportunities these days with fares well down on a couple of years ago. Pity I don't want to go! Two years ago I searched and searched and ended up getting BA Club World via Expedia, and, for my sins, BA punished me. Heck I can see Emirates for less on their wonderful A380s this year. 

You should go back to the UK in her warm, dry season. What week is that again?

:poke

On 2/14/2020 at 10:51 PM, jacko said:

Jusr re quoted and now same dates in June dropped right down to normal £424 on Oman and £418 on Gulf....both those were over £630 previously