Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
DangerRuss

puff pastry dough...where 2 buy???

Recommended Posts

...so a number of people threw out there that they might’ve seen pre-made or frozen Puff Pastry Dough at some of the markets around town here in Pattaya.  

I was wondering if anybody out there has actually seen it for sale somewhere?

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, in the freezers at Friendship. I have also seen it at Villa market, but not as frequently. I have always found it at friendship when I needed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the big thing about puff pastry? 

Take a Greg's slice as an example 

It's impossible to eat without making a mess and half of what you paid for ends up on the floor😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, la8rat said:

What's the big thing about puff pastry? 

Take a Greg's slice as an example 

It's impossible to eat without making a mess and half of what you paid for ends up on the floor😕

I have had my doubts for some time that a few on here maybe a bit posh and eat whilst sitting at a table using a plate......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, frostfire said:

Yup, in the freezers at Friendship. I have also seen it at Villa market, but not as frequently. I have always found it at friendship when I needed it. 

thanks! very much appreciated for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

I have had my doubts for some time that a few on here maybe a bit posh and eat whilst sitting at a table using a plate......

Puff pastry is always found on grab n go food. 

Without sounding too tinfoil hatish.. Isn't it odd that most major puff pastry purveyors also have big stakes in vacuum cleaner companies 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DangerRuss said:

thanks! very much appreciated for the info.

Only buy if it's made with butter, Trust me on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2021 at 3:28 AM, la8rat said:

Puff pastry is always found on grab n go food. 

Without sounding too tinfoil hatish.. Isn't it odd that most major puff pastry purveyors also have big stakes in vacuum cleaner companies 🤔

On my UK visits to Greggs, I usually  find it only on some types of sausage rolls. (I love baked savouries when back there). Pasties and meat pies are usually water pastry. Those dainty little meat pies, called whist pies in my area, are my favourites.  Too many times I have gone into Wethersppons to indulge in another favourite, with a stain on my shirt due to a meat pie clumsily handled. 

Saliva has been induced here in Pattaya....

Edited by jacko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...