Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I will be in Pattaya with my brother between Nov 3 and Nov 14. I usually hang out in the Classroom and Mistys for the most part. Just let me know where you want to meet up and we all can share a few laughs and drinks.....Are you worried about the MRS being with you in LOS? I got to give it to you because I will be scared is hell! Good luck!

:D Cheers Rob, i,ll see you November mate, if you wanna meet up for a few jugs let me know!! I,m usually found in the Wonderful Bar at the top of Soi Yamato, a great bar with a selection of stunners!!!. Its my Mrs 1 st time, also her daughters.....i must be crazy!!!! but i can handle her for 16 days!!! i,m there a month, so it will be normal service resumed after she,s flitted!!!, name a date and time and i,ll sink a few with u!!! Chok Dee
:beer Druid or Elly!!! yes its your mate ere!!! Your correct about John with his well dodgy renditions of T.Rex and Beatles songs, as for myself i,m the man on guitar and make him sound good!!! and your the lad who does me head in all night by shouting play "Wonderwall"!!!!. I,ll be over in near on 2 weeks, get the sang thip lined up. Should get in fun city about 11am November 9th, staying in Yamato at Sa Apartments, i,ll meet you in Dereks about midday Pete. Email back Elly!!! <laugh B) :lol:

Babepecker,

Drunk? High? I thought you didn't drink alcohol to excess or use illicit drugs. Hmmm. :D

I'm shocked ... just shocked at this revelation.

:D Druid or Elly!!! yes its your mate ere!!! Your correct about John with his well dodgy renditions of T.Rex and Beatles songs, as for myself i,m the man on guitar and make him sound good!!! and your the lad who does me head in all night by shouting play "Wonderwall"!!!!. I,ll be over in near on 2 weeks, get the sang thip lined up. Should get in fun city about 11am November 9th, staying in Yamato at Sa Apartments, i,ll meet you in Dereks about midday Pete. Email back Elly!!! :D B) :P

What a gay day, meet at 12 in the Clinic 1luv Still you'll be ok with the old poof Derek mincing about.

I wonder if he has found another partner yet :D :D :D