Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Review Nana Hotel Bangkok

I Stayed at the Nana while in Bangkok the location is second to none in gets a lot of bad press here but well here's my review

The room I booked online and prepaid because of my arrivel time cost for standard room was 1000 Baht and that was for 2 persons and included the breakfast each day so if you subtract the breakfast from that 150 Baht x 2 300 Baht the room was only 700 Baht. and really a good deal.

Large room with huge bed Very Clean and saw no signs of bugs. No noise to speak of at any hour of the day Good TV and many english stations Great Water Pressure any time of the day. The Bath room is a little dated but clean and everything was working with plenty of hot water.

nana2.jpg

nana.jpg

nana3.jpg

it could be worse, I never was a friend of the Nana and I still am not but these pictures look acceptable and not at all what the room looked liked when a friend stayed there a few years back. But considereing the alternatives in the area it would still not be a place I would recommend (besides the really good location maybe).

cheers

cyber

I thought I read somewhere that the owners of the Majestic Suites were building another hotel. Does anyone know about this. I have booked a Deluxe room for January at the Nana. Have never stayed there but have eaten in the restaurant and it seems so nice to just walk out into the parking lot and pick what you want and head up to the room.

Soi,

I'm staying there in 3 weeks, and I didn't have no problem with the room, other than a broken electrical outlet, the first week I was there. When I returned from Pattaya to BKK, I had a remodeled room, no problems at all. The king size bed is really comfortable, and is not stitched twin beds.

Ah yes, fond memories...... Haven't stayed there in three years...since I met my Pattaya lady, but......oh the memories! Not fancy in those days, but always clean and with plenty of hot water. The breakfasts were great! I hope the coffee shop is still the good deal it used to be.

Roy

When in BKK I always stay at the lovely "Nana Resort"! It's clean and the rooms are quiet. I'm in a room there now and the air con is fantastic, bed is huge king size, rooms is large with huge windows, bottled drinking water is in the fridge and is free. The new pool & spa located on the 3rd floor really is quite nice. I'll post some pics of it soon.

Location just can't be beat. Magestic suites is right around the corner, 500 baht more and rooms 1/2 the size of the Nana. Your choice....but give the nana a shot, the rooms have been remodeled.

Cheers,

Mark

Large room with huge bed Very Clean and saw no signs of bugs.

Larry,

I had the impression that the maids didn't do a very good job of cleaning the rooms, you guys always talk about how you have to go out and bring a hoover back in the afternoon. :rolleyes:

Emil

I was ready to write the Nana Hotel off the list, until last trip. I booked a Deluxe room to give it one more chance. It was the best room I've gotten in my trips to BKK. Well worth the 1500 Baht and twice as big as any room at the Majestic or Dynasty

Sofa, loveseat, 2 TV's, desk and a sitting area with a big fridge

Booked it again for the Jan 2005 trip...

Larry,

I had the impression that the maids didn't do a very good job of cleaning the rooms, you guys always talk about how you have to go out and bring a hoover back in the afternoon.

Emil

you don't understand the Hoover we take back to the is the cocksucking queen from the Soi7 Biergarden not the Vacume cleaner B) :eyecrazy

The Hoov walks into the Nana like she owns the joint. Hell, that little ball of chutzpa has probably been in every room there.

Yea last time I took her for a quick blow and go the guard at the lift asked for her ID card well she went off on that poor guy I thought he was going to cry needless to say she did not leave her ID :rolleyes: B)

I really don't post much, but I do read allot and now that I have read all these good comment from you veteran poster about Nana Hotel I am also gonna give it a 3 day stay before I head to Pattaya ,Thanks for the input 90 more days until my return for my only 5 triip,