Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

London - Bangkok...??????

GBP 769 for Biz Class with EVA's new 777s from 15 Sep through Travelmood. Only downside is that it is a companion fare so two pax have to travel together.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

hi millwall, im looking to go october time , (i usually go in jan and april) ive been phoning a few places up and it seems pretty expensive? like i said i never usually go october time, id have thought it would have been cheaper as its not exactly peak-season time! i guess ill give it a month or two b4 i book (even though every agent i phone says"its best to book now sir as the flights are getting fully booked so quickly"!) yeah ive not heard that one b4! if anybody normally goes october time when do you book your tickets up? and as a comparison if anybody went last october what prices did you pay from the uk please? cheers guys!

Marleyboy,

I am going to hold onto the end of June /July.......I reckon then some deals will be out....They all say book now....they want the cash.!!!!.....But sods law you put money down for a flight and the Big Boys bring the deals out.

If I hear anything i'll let you know mate........and visa-versa....

Cheers

Edited by MILLWALLFC

ok cheers milwall! cheapest ive been quoted so far for thai is £515, i didnt pay that in december! and id rather go with thai airways as im in the mileage club! totally off topic! but have you ever drank in the "new inn" in soi kaotalo? (i only ask cos i met a milwall fan there last year!)

Keep an eye on WestEast Travel. If you wait for their special offers for the month you want to travel it shouldn't cost much over £300 for a decent airline. :D

Marleyboy,

My mate has a bar in Soi Bukhoaw.........loads of others that aren't milwall in soi 8,soi 7 etc i know........if your over there when im there in Octber....meet up for sa beer mate.

Monkeyman: Cheers for that mate.....do you know roughly when they release the prices for that time of year at westeast travel..????

Chok Dee

Hi Millwall,

Just booked a flight from LHR on September 18, with Thai Air. £450 plus £62.20 taxes. This is with westeast travel for a 12 months open return. EVA was approx £30 more and you have to pay EVA £75 for changing your return date.

I,ve found the cheapest for a short trip, up to 3 months, with Quatar, with one stop off, at £435 inc. taxes. I,ve never used this airline so don't know what there like.

Cheers Doug

4months and counting :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Cheers Doug,....who was the price for Qatar with..???????

Thai and Eva must come down soon...!!!!!

Cheers again.

Hi Millwall

I'm going in October and the prices are over the top at the moment, hold on till end of June. I am trying to get Eva evergreen , you can probaly get a business class seat for £600.

Frank

Cheapest i got was £483.00 inc tax with Expedia for the 14th-29th.with Etihad.?????????

Edited by MILLWALLFC

In my opinion and experience guys!

I'd reccommend the 1st place to start your search is teletext!

I think it's the best place to get the best deals!

For my 2nd trip in 2003 I started my search 6 months prior 2 my travel on the internet with the likes of opodo, expedia etc etc etc, was getting all sorts of silly prices back!

Then about 4 weeks before my trip, flicking through teletext managed to pick up a flight with Aeroflot (I'm not reccommending) for £306 from LHR via moscow.

Now! I don't worry, as I work for a UK tour operator, I get special deals from airlines etc.... I had the chance of Thai Airways direct for £240 inc taxes but there was no availability left for the dates I wanted :ang2

I can always get Etihad around £230-£260 inc taxes.

Gulf Air is also an option at around the same price.

And Sri Lankan but the stopover in Columbo was too much for my liking.

I have seen General public prices for Etihad for as little as £299, sorry but i can't remember where!

In My opinion again the Etihad flight and service is superb, can easily compare it to Emirates, not much of a stop over in Abu Dhabi about 80 mins each way.

The Only down side in my opinion is the horrible Abu Dhabi Airport.

oi bushwacker..say you get the mighty eagles the 1st few games of the season ?

running away already..same old millwall always running...see you at east croydon station my son..

Don't make me laugh gkp.....your mob totals about 50.....full of kids.....drink in the Porter and sorter..!!!!!!!!.....Bet you dont remeber the old South Croydon lads that used to run your firm.....now your get run from Brighton.....

Wake up......and lets be real....

you know the score.......and what happened last time we played you ........i was in the P&S.....and chatting to some of your lads......as soon as i mentioned the old days of the lads from South Croydon.....and mentioned a few names....they shrunk into their boots...and retreated to their seats.....

So don't talk to me about football violence....i've just done 2 years for it.....

and i don't take kindly to internet hooli's.....with all the mouth on a keyboard...!!!!

take care.......and one day you might get involved..!!!

• 2 weeks later...

HI Guys, been reading the threads it seems Aug & Sept is expensive - is this the high season? Am interested in a cheap flight too like everyone else but only want to go direct.

Can anyone let me know the high and low seasons? Thanks

Stamboy,

I just booked my flight with dialaflight and paid £478.90 all in! flying with Eva on 17th aug - 6th sept! westeast travel wanted £507 all in with their july and aug flights with eva starting from around £420 without taxes!

Jai yen yen!

Stiffler.

Edited by stiffler

At the moment I am checking prices for October and there doesn’t seem to be many deals around, (Just back 2 weeks ago :chogdee2 ) Will wait a couple of months and see what’s around as £5-600 on Thai or EVA is a little rich for my blood.