Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

West Ham back in the Top Flight ?

Not much sleep last night listening to the Radio via the Internet here in Australia as the mighty Hammers beat Ipswich Town in the play offs.

Can they go 1 better than last years fuck up against Crystal Palace and regain there rightfull place back in the Premier League ?.

Come on you Irons

Cheers

Alf

Tab,

Best of luck, mate. I'm being entirely selfish wanting teams from the north-west in the top flight and it would be nice to see a Preston v Wigan Premiership derby!

Tom

As a Norwich City fan,even after last Sundays humiliation, :D ,I was cheered up a little by the Hammers victory.At least we've got the prospect of the East Anglian derby to look forward to next season!!

does anyone know if the play-offs are on Thai tv,as I arrive in LOS on the day of the Championship play-off final and wouldn't mind seeing it!!

Cheers :beer

CARROWboy

sorry for your loss carrowboy but at least you will have the best pies in the first div

sinbinjack

ps 3 possibilities the premiership in soi hony?

the sportsmans in soi13 or the pig and whistlesoi7hope to see some of the game myself

Edited by sinbinjack

Off to my box at Cardiff only one team will be good for the Prem we average more fans than 80% of the Prem even though we are in the C/C Championship :ang2 COME ON YOU IRONS

Guest Winston_Churchill
They've got to beat Derby first.

:rotflmao ive never seen a game where the ball was in the air so much :rotflmao

i suppose it cheered us up a bit :chogdee2

Does it really matter who goes up because from what I have seen there isn't a chance of any of the likely promoted sides staying in the Premier League! :lol:

Does it really matter who goes up because from what I have seen there isn't a chance of any of the likely promoted sides staying in the Premier League! :clap1

Yep, you need a foreigner with a bottomless amount of cash to stay in the English top football hierachy. The English Premier, is becoming as interesting as the Scotish. A choice of 2 or 3 clubs winning the championship every year.

Come on the Hammers! Brentford got turned over and I had to stand in the rain and freezing wind to witness it, but hey, that's lower division football. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Brentford need a million by September to survive. It's a git isn't it ?

Works out about a grand for everyone who turned up monday for the game against Wednesday. O.K Mr Glazier, where are you ? :beer

Money is destroying the competitive element in football. Sunderland, Wigan and the playoff winners will face a huge task to survive next season. :grin-jump

Got a soft spot for West Ham , maybe its the 6 points we normally get from them :)

I still think Charlton has alot to be proud of and I hope we dont sell the bloody lot . No one did care about Chelsea as Bates was the anti christ . Liverpool held strong and good luck to em in the Champs Final , And Fulham had the choice between a bloke who couldnt get a UK Passport and Jimmy Hill !

Funny Old Game

"Can they go 1 better than last years fuck up against Crystal Palace and regain there rightfull place back in the Premier League"

This was West Hams problem last year thinking they had a right to go up. They never turned up for the final and lost to a better team.

Seems from this they expect their place to be given to them again !

Does it really matter who goes up because from what I have seen there isn't a chance of any of the likely promoted sides staying in the Premier League! :grin-jump

There is always a chance. This year alone we saw a team (Southampton) drop from the EPL after being there for the past 27 years and be replaced by a team (West Brom) that was dead last at Christmas.... And we saw another team (Everton) who was expected to be amoung the group who would fight to stay up in the EPL finish 4th and take what might end up being the final spot in next years Champion's League away from the team (Liverpool) who could end up with the Cup....

There is always a chance, that's why they play the game :grin-jump