Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Heyyyy where is Ferocious and Top cat now?  :cry1

2guns

I have been in Pattaya from 27/06/05 to 14/07/05 so have taken my eye "off the red ball" and concentrated on more important matters. :D

It now seems that the Green and Yellow clad mob have won the one day series.

Well like you Ozzie's said when you were getting twatted by Bangladesh its the Ashes that count. B)

Not much coverage of cricket in the Bangkok Post or on Cable T.V. in the hotel I was staying at. So not really up to date.

But from what I can gather despite plenty of match practice the "Gypsy" is well past it and bowling almost as badly as he looks. :nod

On another point why do Ozzie's refer to U.K. citizens as Poms?

I was told by a Kiwi that the word "Pom" was derived from P.O.H.M. (Prisoner of His/Her Majesty) the prison uniform badge worn by convicts that were deported from the U.K. to Oz.

Presumably the descendants of these convicts (or P.O.H.M.'s) form the bulk of the current Oz citizenship.

Therefore, logically speaking, when an Oz citizen of U.K. ancestry is referring to a Pom then they are actually referring to their own parentage. These being the convicts that landed in Oz and were forced to settle there.

So when an Ozzie refers to a "Pom" then they surely must be referring to themselves. Seems like you have been taking the piss out of yourselves for quite a while. :nod

Sounds like Sir Les Patterson needs to sort this one out.

Chok dee kap.

Top_Cat

• 3 weeks later...

England win by 2 runs geordie bowled it welsh man made the catch brilliant at one point i thought the aussie's where gonna sneak it. thats one all now looking forward too the 3rd test.

RAB

• 3 weeks later...
Heyyyy where is Ferocious and Top cat now? :cry1

:chogdee2

Like I said boys..... keep putting on those hard earned pounds on the pommy chokers! :lol:

Heyyyyyy i'm here sheepshaggers :D :D :D :D My criminal friends how does it feel to get shafted ?????????????? All i hope people took my advice and laid on england :P :clap1 :clap1

Where are ALL THE AUSSIE GOBSHITES now. :chogdee2

Probably like Gillespie the Gypsy wanker you have fucked off back to the wilderness. I told you he was now SHITE. :bj1

HEY..........SMOKINJOE HOW MANY DOLLARS? YOU LOST HA HA HA. Oh I forgot you set of twats never cough up when you lose. Are there actually any bookies in Oz? B)

The very best you set of well past it wankers can do now is draw the series.

BUT you all mouthed off by how you many you would win it by. McGrath predicted 5-0. Typical Ozzie fuck wit. Even now you can only retain the Ashes by default.

Thing is the Oval is a fast track and you only have one fast bowler. Of course being the MUGS you are McGrath will replace Tait. Either way makes no difference unfit old cunt replaces the apprentice.

"Pricky" Ponting epitomes you set of wankers. Short arsed whining, gobshite, dimwitted, arsehole. Couldnt captain the fucking Starship Enterprise. :D

Smokinjoe you wanted to know why me and Ferocious were quiet? We responded.

SMOKINJOE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AND YOUR GOBSHITE CONVICT MATES NOW. :D

Probably having a beer with EXTRAS who is one of your top run scorers. :clap2

Top_Cat

:angry:

Hey Top Cat,

Harsh words mate, don't worry it isn't over yet.

This is part of a strategic plan to make the Poms think they have the upper hand but the Aussies will play their trump card in the last test and settle it once for all. :D :D

Heyyyyyy i'm here sheepshaggers :clap2 :bow :D :D My criminal friends how does it feel to get shafted ?????????????? All i hope people took my advice and laid on england :eyecrazy <grin <huh

Get it right mate, are you are referring to Kiwis with that post, maybe you need to take your self in hand :P

Bigmike.

Ponting is whinging about England replacing players with subs ( India & Pakistan also do this)as being "not in the spirit of the game" , But what about "sledging " is this in the spirit of the game!!

Hey Top Cat,

Harsh words mate, don't worry it isn't over yet.

This is part of a strategic plan to make the Poms think they have the upper hand but the Aussies will play their trump card in the last test and settle it once for all.  :D  :D

Harsh words Kev? Didn't know you Ozzies were of the "New Age Sensitive Man Type". There again that would explain Gillespie's hippy tree hugger appearance. B)

Still you may have considered my comments as harsh but you didn't disagree with them. ch)

The whole point is that the Ozzies were making their mouths go, as usual, about how wide the winning margin would be.

Fact is you now cannot win the series and can only, at best, draw it. So much for all the mouthing off and how hard it was to get a decent bet on Oz to win it.

Worst of all the writing was on the wall (admittedly in Urdu or whatever they speak in Bangladesh) before the tests began.

So to all you Banana Benders, South Australian Wine Drinking Poofs and Bludgers blow your nose and wipe those tears from your eyes. :D

Chok dee kap.

Top_Cat

Tounge in cheek Top Cat, me a new age sensitive type, no flamin way cobber!!!

Hey we don't want to win it, if we manage a draw at least the ashes stay in our hands again and the Poms have to wait till next time to try and get it back!

Sandman what's cricket, come on cobb don't jump ship already mate>

Stone the flaming crows, and as old Joe used to say She'll be right!

• 2 weeks later...

ENGLAND WILL WIN the ashes in just a short time.

Not bad for a bunch of also rans who were going to loose five nil ( So the Aussies said ).

That makes it now loosing the ashes to the Poms AND loosing the rugby world cup to the Poms.

How times change Eh.

Get your money on england to beat the aussies in the ashes series ! just watched the aussies get beat off bangladesh officially the worst one day team in the world..

:banghead :banghead :clap1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :moon :cry1 :moon <laugh

hope some of you took my advice 3 months ago and had a flutter on england...? great series , the best i have seen ! i think this england team can get stronger and hopefully retain the ashes down under in 18 months time :beer

Well that’s it all over.

I think we can say a brilliant series, so exciting.

It seems a shame there had to be a looser and I think cricket is the real winner.

Looking forward to 18 months time when it starts all over again.

I am not going to gloat because that’s not my way.

But what the fuck we won. :cry1 :cry1

Yippee, Yessssss :beer , get on there

Two baryfines for Mr Duece :banghead , Yahooo, Oh you beauty. :moon :cry1 :moon

And did those feet in ancient time

Walk upon England's mountains green?

And was the holy Lamb of God

On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine

Shine forth upon our clouded hills?

And was Jerusalem builded here

Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:

Bring me my Arrows of desire:

Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!

Bring me my Chariot of fire.

I shall not cease from Mental Fight

Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand

Till we have built Jerusalem

In England's green & pleasant Land.

Whoops sorry got carried away :clap1 :cry1

Good game lads

Cheers :banghead

Duece

My congratulations to England on their Ashes win. Must be nice to be a winner at last.

1989 June 1989 - August 1989 64th Australia 4 - 0 (2 Drawn)

1990/91 November 1990 - February 1991 65th Australia 3 - 0 (2 Drawn)

1993 June 1993 - August 1993 66th Australia 4 - 1 (1 Drawn)

1994/95 November 1994 - February 1995 67th Australia 3 - 1 (1 Drawn)

1997 June 1997 - August 1997 68th Australia 3 - 2 (1 Drawn)

1998/99 November 1998 - January 1999 69th Australia 3 - 1 (1 Drawn)

2001 July 2001 - August 2001 70th Australia 4 - 1 (0 Drawn)

2002/3 November 2002 - January 2003 71st Australia 4 - 1 (0 Drawn)

2005 July 2005 - September 2005 72nd England 2 - 1 (2 Drawn)

Congratulations England. You simply played better throughout the series.

Easy to say we batted crap but you're only as good as your opponents let you be, and your bowlers did a great job.

Without Warnie who knows what the score would have been but our dependence on him and McGrath highlighted our lack of depth.

Lee's stats look alright but he was expensive and occasionally the pendulum that swung momentum in England’s favor.

So often Australia were looking on top and Lee would start drifting down the leg side and was hammered all over the park. Last night was a prime example.

England teetering at 5/130 odd and Lee gets into a legside duel giving up 20-odd an over with one fielder on the fence.

Not smart.

Tait's a work in process and Gillespie suffered a Chernobyl-like confidence meltdown.

Silly fucking runouts didn't help the cause much either but if there was one thing that led to our downfall I'd say it would have to be Ponting's indecisiveness as captain and hopefully it will cost him his job.

Up until recently he only had to hit the automatic pilot button but in this series he actually had to think and use his imagination and was left scratching his head.

Sending England in at Edgbaston after losing McGrath was pure arrogance.

Why wouldn't you give Shane Warne a bowl before lunch in the early tests when the batsmen are swatting Lee and Co. around the ground?

Calling light in a test we had to win when he knew rain was on the way was a crime.

Defensive field settings throughout the series.

Etc, etc, etc.

Hopefully the axe will fall and we'll go with youth but don’t count on it. That old adage about it's harder to get out of the Australian team than in it will probably still ring true.

It will take us a few years to rebuild but we'll be back.

Good to see that cricket is alive in the Motherland as for year's most Poms wrote it off as a rich man's game that had no fan base.

One last request.

Now that you've won the coveted Ashes, do you reckon you can do a whip around and buy some fucking lights for the grounds? :banghead :D

Savor the victory. You deserve it.

My congratulations to England on their Ashes win. Must be nice to be a winner at last.

1989 June 1989 - August 1989 64th Australia 4 - 0 (2 Drawn)

1990/91 November 1990 - February 1991 65th Australia 3 - 0 (2 Drawn)

1993 June 1993 - August 1993 66th Australia 4 - 1 (1 Drawn)

1994/95 November 1994 - February 1995 67th Australia 3 - 1 (1 Drawn)

1997 June 1997 - August 1997 68th Australia 3 - 2 (1 Drawn)

1998/99 November 1998 - January 1999 69th Australia 3 - 1 (1 Drawn)

2001 July 2001 - August 2001 70th Australia 4 - 1 (0 Drawn)

2002/3 November 2002 - January 2003 71st Australia 4 - 1 (0 Drawn)

2005 July 2005 - September 2005 72nd England 2 - 1 (2 Drawn)

thats history mandy2a ! be prepared for a good hiding in 18 months in your own back yard