Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I was just reading the reviews on The Bella Villa Prima and while they are not exactly current there were a couple of very negative comments including money being stolen out of a in room safe.

Has anyone stayed there recently, and if so, your opinion please.

Thank you.

stayed at the bella for the whole of june....can not fault the place.staff very pleasent and could not help enough.had a pool room on the second floor could not find a fault with it...pool is small ish but its very clean.breakfast was so so well thats the times i woke up for it but eating out is so cheap anyway.walking distance to the big c and the accomodating ladies of soi 6. :banana paid approx 900 baht a night after some haggling (the room that is not the girls) :clap1 ...have got a tgf and she loved it wont stay anywhere else now ...mate proved its girl friendly by introducing 2 ladies at a time to his room....roll on november already booked it and got confirmation back the following day......roll on november back to the bella, heaven,beer and insanity...... :banana

Edited by shagfest

Samsonite, we were there in March and the construction next door was bloody loud.

Has it finished guys?

They had 6 guys building a 12 story building brick by brick so suspect it won't be complete until 2023 but TIT...

I think you only have to pay a joiner fee if you DON'T bring a bird to loom. :lol:

hi samsonite they never charged my friend a joiner fee for the girls and like i said he was taking 2 birds back at a time..... :D they do check the girls ids and they only thing they did charge for was breakfast which was 100 baht extra per guest....you pay in the morning at reception for your guests breakfasts and they give you a voucher for the girls which they hand over for breakfast..........

:lol:

Edited by shagfest

Just got back from 9 nites there

second stay for me

will be returning again in a month

service with smiles, though thai slow

breaky is so so as said above

pool has sun from 10 ish

tipped the maid daily and got great svc

had the tg w/ me, she loves the place

did a bit of "going to bkk" back a few days

drug thru a few hotties, staff was discrete when i "came back from bkk"

did a hot sheet deal the day my tg came over

st girl left at 2 pm

maid came back and re did the rooom, w/ sheets and towels, no problem

wi fi is slow as shit

i used the prepaid deal down stairs, a bit better

to be fair, i work from the laptop w/ a remote connection to my office and 11mbs just does not cut it for me working

to ck email, no problem...in the lobby,,,unless you get good reception in the room

stayed in delux room this trip, great

the tv table has room to plop your girl on and give her the angry inch whilst standing

couch is a bit low to bend her over though

my mate stayed in 210

i in 310

my tg and i are LOUD, he did not hear us

(however the maid always smiled...)

my first choice and my tgs is sunshine vista ONLY because it has the laundy and food carts and mini mart closer

I stand corrected. I had it in my favourites for months and I kept getting some rubbish instead. Never checked again on a search engine. :clap1

Edited by growler

Goddam it. Wrong again.

bella @bellavillapattaya.com

Beginning to wonder will I be able to find the hotel when I get to Pattaya. It is on Soi 4 isn't it? :nod

I tried for a reservation for a small suite for the 2nd and 3rd weeks in Jan. for my daughter, her husband, and my 11 year old grandson. Received notice today that they are fully booked. Will try a walk-in to see if anything has been held back.

The good places are getting booked up, guys!

Little Roy :nod

Just checked the website and it seems that the price is about the same as Sabai Lodge. Can someone that's familiar with both please give me a comparison between the two?

Edited by BassGod
I tried for a reservation for a small suite for the 2nd and 3rd weeks in Jan. for my daughter, her husband, and my 11 year old grandson. Received notice today that they are fully booked. Will try a walk-in to see if anything has been held back.

The good places are getting booked up, guys!

Little Roy :banghead

Roy,

What about the new place located nearby in the middle of Soi 5. Looks like it could be ready to open November. With the opening of the new beer bar complex on the corner of 2nd Rd and soi 4, it could be loud at the Bella Villa if you like to go to sleep early.

Emil...good point! Walked by there last night. There are two bars on the Soi 4 side with pool tables. Must have been an opening as the place was packed. Some noise, but not too bad. Really couldn't hear it down Soi 4 a ways. The bars fronting Second Rd. shouldn't be a problem noise-wise.

I'll check out the Soi 5 place, but the noise from the Northshore Condo. project is still sometimes outrageous. By January maybe it will be gone, but I doubt it as there is still a lot of work to be done there.

Little Roy :D

Have all the rooms of the Mike's Orchid new wing been booked?

I don't think there will be a problem with the Northshore noise, but now that I think about the soi 5 place I remember that they are building a new place behind it on soi 4.

There are now 3 Bella Villa hotels around town. The original is a fair distance the wrong side of 2nd road in Nth Pattaya, the Bella Villa Prima is the best located on Soi 4 and the newest, Bella Villa Cabana is a long way out - on the beach past the Cholchan and nearly at Laem Chabang.

The Bella Villa Prima is now often full (fully booked for 3 nights this week, I got in on only 2) as some large businesses (like Thai Samsung) use it to put up guests. It means a mix of clientele - business, families and sanukers. New beer bars on the corner of Soi 4 have also increased the nightime noise significantly at Bella Villa Prima in the last few days.

If booking by email - be careful to make sure you know which one you have booked - I know of 6 last week who thought they were in Prima and found themselves in Cabana where it is a long walk to the main road and a songthaew.

Just spent over a week at the Bella Villa Prima on Soi 4 and found it far superior to the last Pattaya hotel I used, the Sandy Spring.

Stayed on an upper floor, facing west, and had no noise problems.

Found it provided all the basic amenities I expect from a hotel but are not provided by the Sandy Spring. However, I do have to admit I much prefer the Soi 13 location to the Soi 4 location.

I found little at fault with the Bella Villa Prima. There are very girlfriend friendly, but they do take an un-necessary interest in your "love life." I was talking to the maid one afternoon as she was cleaning my room and she made a comment about my bringing two girls back to my room a couple of nights before and she wasn't on duty the morning after the event so the staff must gossip excessively among themselves.

Didn't use the WIFI, but did use the computers in the lobby and found them to be very slow, plus your 60 Baht an hour purchase expires by the next day whether you use it all or not.

Took a look at the "breakfast" one morning and passed.

They didn't ask for a deposit when I made the reservation, but when I checked in they asked I pay for the entire stay in advance. I refused and gave them a cash deposit. Nothing else was said about it.

Noticed the Sunshine Vista Apartments on Soi 3 and the Bella Villa Prima butt up to each other.

I would stay there again, but would like to find something of that quality and that girlfriend friendly closer to Soi 13.

Edited by Samsonite