Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

HELLO EVERYONE. I'M GOING TO PATTAYA FOR THE FIRST TIME. I HAVE READ A LOT ABOUT AND IM GETTING REAL EXCITED. DO ANYONE HAVE ANY POINTERS FOR ME WHEN I GO DOWN THERE? IM GOING IN JUNE. IS IT NICE AROUND THAT TIME? AND ALSO, HAVE ANYBODY STAYED AT THE GLOBETROTTER HOTEL BEFORE? AND IF SO, ARE THEY WHAT YOU ALL CALL " GUEST FRIENDLY "?

Stop shouting!! :allright ie turn caps lock off.

Then once you have done that apply for full membership and a lot more very useful information will be available to you. BTW I am leaving on my first to Pattaya in just over 13 hours and was in your position about 3 weeks ago. You will have your eyes opened a lot here.

Yea ,i tell all newbie mates not to fall in love with any girl much less the first one,

you'll probaly learn the hard way too ,,the other thing i tell them ,is to tell every girl ,,you are a butterfly,,,that way they dont hassle you so much about family,etc.

[a butterfly is someone who goses from one gril to another] they seem to understand that. and it leaves your options open,,,and dont tell them you are a newbie,they look at you like they won the jackpot.....but thats hard to keep from them they are too smart.

OH and dont forget when you send them home the next day to give them 100 or 200 for taxi,[its 20 baht]and there's lunch 500,,,its 40baht,and a million and one other tricks.

but as the girls will say to you..UP TO YOU.

JUST GET HERE AND HAVE A BALL.

and yes there are good ones but even then its a big game. i was a butterfly for 14 years and loved it

now i am happy being married. :D

good luck

Thailand has three seasons, hot, damn hot and fucking damn hot. Guess which one you vacationing in. :unsure:

Try and stay at a hotel that has in room safe. You need 500 baht for the airport tax when you leave. Enjoy your stay.

Neither I nor anybody I know has stayed at the Globetrotter, but I would suspect it is guest friendly based on location and not being a luxury hotel.

This time of year if you have any problem, just move hotels. Plenty of empty rooms are available in June.

things may have changed since i was a butterfly.but i think you know what i mean. if they think they can get extra they will ask.

my newbie mate ran out of money,fell inlove with a friend of ours ,sent home for some money, finished that, her boyfriend came the last night he was here .she not only paid for his short time on the last night she lent him some money.which he has since returned.[no extras] she liked him ...you never can tell.he was a good style of a bloke 35.she has always been up front with anyone i have introduced her to...as we and they say ,,up to you

good luck in paradise

hi

just come back from my first trip to los

no need to worry about being on your own

you will have a good time the girls are all

over you,

going back again in june

Would suggest you start with short times at first. Get to know the person before shelling out the big bucks.

A lot cheaper on the budget in case you run into some starfishes.

As far as not barfining the first girl you run into, not sure if that is correct. She just might be the hottest thing you will see your first night.

Good luck,

SB