Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Booked with mr. Toom 2 weeks ago. He confirmed within 24 hours.

I arrived this morning about 1 hour late - another 45 minutes to clear immigration. No problem. Mr. Toom first guy in the line with my name on sign.

Nice clean Toyota and in Pattaya in about an hour and 30 minutes.

Paid the 1200 including tolls and 100 bath tip. Mr. Toom seemed happy and so was I.

Curly

My "Toom Experience" starts next week. All feedback so far has been great, so good to have good people with a good service. Paul/Jan and Toom should be able to corner the market in no time. Keep up the good work.

If you wait for Flipper Lodge, maybe you hawe to wait long.

I send a request twice about newyear, and newer got any response.

So good luck.

i hawe booked Mr. Toom to, and got my answer very fast back within 2 hours 2guns , and there is a good sign that he hawe give me a choice witch car he use, because we are a family of 4 persons ( 2adults and 2 small Children) it is a good sign, and i look forward to use his service.

2guns

Niels

I got hooked up with him for my trip on April 8th @ 11pm.  He responded to my email within 8 hours (overnight for me).  2guns

Now I just need the Flipper Lodge to email me back!

2guns

Hello Resident Metalhead

I'm just confirm your back in 10 minute ago so thank and see you on 8 Apr.11.05am. :unsure:

Edited by toom

Hello Mr.Scott

You have to booking me on 22 Apr. 10.30am. to Lek h/t from this board yes i'm recieve it but i don't know how can confirm.Can you make order to my e-mail ? My e-mail is toom39@msn.com

So thank and see you soon :beer

Mr. Toom delivers,

I got out to the drivers almost 1.5 hours late due to flight delay and Thai losing my bags and he was still there and very plesent. Stopped on way because I wanted some water. First class guy. We did chat and he does get no shows sometimes......he is a small busines guy delivering very well on his word, I would encourage all who reserve him to hold up on your end of the bargain and show up or let him know you made other arrangements. After all when you get right down to it....all a man really ever has in the world is his WORD!!!!!!!

Great job Mr. Toom, I will call later next week to reserve my return ride.

Rich

Just booked Mr toom for the 4th May 2006. I emailed Mr toom 2 times and two replys back on the same day. Great communication so booked, will let you know the rest when I get there!

I used the service on March 23. My flight was 30 minutes late and another 20 minutes through customs. Mr. Toon did not pick me up but a very nice woman was holding a sign with my name and was the driver that day. Great service. I will now use his service always.

Hello Mr.Scott

You have to booking me on 22 Apr. 10.30am. to Lek h/t from this board yes i'm recieve it but i don't know how can confirm.Can you make order to my e-mail ? My e-mail is toom39@msn.com

So thank and see you soon :clap2

Mr. Toom,

I have sent you an email to confirm.