Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hot deal from Australia

This was too good to be true. I noticed that the low/high season changes on 14 June. There are some fares with Qantas to BKK at $880 or so plus taxes which are close to $300, but check this out:

EMIRATES (one of, if not the best airline in the world) to BKK - $915 return including all taxes. Their taxes were only $95.

Available until 14 June. Check it on their website or lastminute.com.au.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Brisbane to Bangkok

17/07/06 13/09/06

$615

Costless Holidays

Website

Thai International - Taxes Not Included (approx $220-230) - ONLY ONLINE BOOKINGS - BOOK NOW!! More Info...

Found this one Dam going in Oct.

:bhappy

$536 not including taxes Return from Sydney on Zuji.com.au China Airlines 11pm Sunday 4/6/05

Do you have to go via Hong Kong

Edited by aussiechic

buying my tickets in pattaya now. got a 3 month return with royal bahrain for $807 inc taxes and charges. go back on 3rd July.

I think Royal Bahrain is t the airforoce of the country bearing the same name. I didn't realize that the Royal bahrain airforce carried fare paying passengers from Aus to LOS. Are you sure you didn't mean Royal Brunei instead ???

Let us see who picks him up and how they drop him off. 2guns

AussieChic

Do you mean let's see who will pick him up and drop him off while he's in Pattaya ??

:clap1

Edited by roderick17

What I imagined was on the day of travel a black van pulls up and throws him in,takes him to Thailand in some sort of military aircraft. When they get over Pattaya they throw him out with a parachute.( have fun) :rolleyes: