Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi guys

well i am new here so i dont know if this has been tlked about before ,i know we talked about it on another board and it was interesting to say the least.

Have you ever had a THAI girl who SQUIRTed when she came ??

Do you KNOW any THAI girls that SQUIRT when they cum ?

Do you want me to ask my girls and see who i can find who MIGHT squirt if you hit the right button ?

(guys being new here i hope i am not upsetting anyone with these type of posts)

alan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

well i am new here so i dont know if this has been tlked about before ,i know we talked about it on another board and it was interesting to say the least.

Have you ever had a THAI girl who SQUIRTed when she came ??

Sadly no, but I have only fucked 2. :bow

Do you KNOW any THAI girls that SQUIRT when they cum ?

Do you want me to ask my girls and see who i can find who MIGHT squirt if you hit the right button ?

yes please. Ill be there in about 45 days

alan

dude ur funny keep it up

OH and ask them do they swallow

Edited by don_dadda
Is it all its cracked up to be?

I had an Indo girl in Hong Kong who did this and the first time it happened I must admit I was a little surprised!!!!

I was giving it a real hard and fast fingering whilst licking the clit while she was giving me a BJ. Only thing was her squirt went all over my face.

Must admit it made all the more horny at the time

I had an Indo girl in Hong Kong who did this and the first time it happened I must admit I was a little surprised!!!!

I was giving it a real hard and fast fingering whilst licking the clit while she was giving me a BJ. Only thing was her squirt went all over my face.

Must admit it made all the more horny at the time

Never a Thai, but I had a Filipina in Thailand who squirt - she was really embarrassed about it cos we didn't know each other very well and she soaked the sheets.

THATS FUCKING HOT

GOD I NEED ONE OF THOSE :puke

alan

Yes please - and not the least bit upset :puke

Not a Thai one, no... <huh

before.jpg

messy.jpg

Think this topic was covered before... Hmmmm :puke

HOLY CHRIST you need a mop to clean all of that up.. that had to be a great :puke

MMmmm... Love 'em messy!! <huh

Hmmm I could probably sell this info.....There happens to be a lovely girl who works at FLB who I can confirm is indeed a squirter :D

I thought it odd after she took her towel off that she kept it in her hand while I was going down on her.......I soon found out why :bigsmile:

Her name is Nok #31 I believe....very sweet girl and very pationate in bed.

Have not had the proverbial squirters...but...had lots of really suprised thai girls that got off hitting their G-spots and soaking the sheets...

YES YUMMY YUMMY MY FAVRITE DRINK IN LOS ,pussy juice :bigsmile:

Yes I had one...she worked at the FLB Bar.....but that was 3 years ago.....it was a surprise when she did it the first time but I found it quite erotic.....boy could she squirt....me and the bed used to get soaked....she gasped when she did it.....mmmmm fond memmories....took her to Koh Samui for a weeks squirting......

She ended up marrying an American.....got invited to the wedding ( in Pattaya ).....didn't go of course......

Bigfinger

I found a squirter on my second night in town, some six weeks later I reckon around 75% of the girls i've had are either bed soakers or squirters ..... I just thought it was normal??? :bigsmile: