Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

And to think that my ex-wife used to complain about my driving. She didn't just tailgate people, she drafted off them!

• 1 month later...

This is funny notice they hang around you guys would piss off or mingle with the crowd like it wasn't you.

Or some may of been guys driving and gone of for help and someone took a photo of the woman standing there waiting. 2guns

my first wife use to piss about me driving to fast. This after she got a ticket becuase whilst driving at 90 she passed a cop who was doing 80, this in a 50 mph speed zone. After he stopped her she tried to get out of it. But the cop told her Look I can't let you pass me, not when I am driving 30 over the limit.

To the car into the shop to check on a transmission leak on the wifes car. Mechanic calls me and asks if I knew there was a large dent and a hole punched into the bottom of the transmisson pan. I told yah sure and had him replace the cover. Never bothered asking the missus how she did that, knew I would never get a straight answer.

Another time she hit my truck (parked in the driveway) with her car and ripped my front bumper off. She put the bumper back on and tied it with string. The next time I drove the truck I get about 2 miles from home and the bumper falls off (while I am driving at 45 mph and I drive over it). Took her a long time to fess to that one.

Too funny! Reminds of a girl I knew in Florida around the late 80's. She drover her Yugo into a median on the beach. It was about 2 1/2 ft. deep. They were palnting palm trees. As I drove by and recognized her and the car. We almost crashed laughing so hard. So we had 4 other guys in my car at the time so stopped in the middle of the road. We then piled out of my car and proceeded to pick her car up and out of the hole. I only wish I had a video or pictures of that. :banghead

Those Yugos were the biggest POS I had ever seen!

Thanks for the pics.

• 2 weeks later...