Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 499 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Cherry Bar Party "2nd Year Anniversary Party"

Surviving two years in what has to be one of the toughest business markets in Thailand has to be a bloody good reason for a party :-)

So join me in what promises to be the biggest party the Cherry Bar has ever hosted. Naturally there will be plenty of Cherry Bar ladies, food, drinks and fun.

Also there will be Live Music.

All are welcome to attend, and I look forward to catching up with friends old and new - Chock De !

Edited by Hammer

Congratulations on surviving for 2 years mate – I’m buggered if I know how you’ve achieved such a milestone cause your liver must be considering going on strike for an alcohol free week !!!! Seriously though, have a great night, you deserve it and I’ll look forward to buying you a drink next month.

Jesus H. Christ, two years in the bar business. Congratulations. :thumbup :thumbup :clueless

Congratulations Adam !!!!!!!

Hope you have a great party, I guess you & the girls will do a karaoke afterwards.... :clap2

Wish I was there !!!!

Greetz from Belgium,

Jay

quick question adam: without going into too much detail, would you say you have made a good enough profit over the 2 years to justify the time and effort of owning the bar, or have you broke even but still enjoyed the experience????

Profit aside ....... surely earning enough from a bar that a ) it stays afloat and b ) you have enough money to drink yourself stupid at the JP any night you wish, is justification of the bars existance.

The fact that so many guys have enjoyed Adams company (cheap barfine) over the years is testiment to both the bars success and Adams ability as a bar owner.

I've thought about it, I couldn't do it ....... profit or loss just doesn't come into the equation for me.

Congratulations on the 2yr milestone Adam ..... may Pattaya have a 'Cherry' in it for a long time to come :unsure:

Edited by casper_uk

Congratulations on the two-year anniversary, that's quite a milestone. Best of luck in the coming years!

Sorry for the delayed post, but here are a few pics froma Cherry Bar party on July 8, I had a great time, so did the three ladies who were with me. In fact, they chided me for having taken them to dinner before we went to the party because the food was so good at the Cherry Bar they regretted being too full to eat much of it. Definitely a nice place to visit, whether you are alone or with company. Adam has a lot of insight into the Pattaya scene and I had some really good conversations with him.

Again, best of luck in the future.

Evil

:unsure:

IMG_1104_009.jpg

IMG_1105_010a.jpg

IMG_1108_013a.jpg

Well done Adam :clueless

Do you think yourself that you'd have made it to the 2nd birthday.

All the best and heres to another sucessful year for you :gulp

Looking forward to Christmas when you post the photos :D

God, it seems so recent that the posts were appearing announcing the opening / new ownership of the bar under Adam. Where does it all go? In any event, major congratulations and well done. I look forward to tipping a few with you next month.

Pen

Here are the pictures from the party.

CB.jpg

CB1.jpg

CB2.jpg

CB3.jpg

CB4.jpg

CB5.jpg

CB6.jpg

CB7.jpg

CB8.jpg

CB9.jpg

CB10.jpg

CB11.jpg

CB12.jpg

CB13.jpg

CB14.jpg

CB15.jpg

CB16.jpg

CB17.jpg

CB18.jpg

CB19.jpg

CB20.jpg

CB21.jpg

CB22.jpg

CB23.jpg

CB24.jpg

CB25.jpg

CB26.jpg

CB27.jpg

CB28.jpg

CB29.jpg

CB30.jpg

CB31.jpg

CB32.jpg

CB33.jpg

CB34.jpg

CB35.jpg

CB36.jpg

CB37.jpg

CB38.jpg

CB39.jpg

CB40.jpg

CB41.jpg

CB42.jpg

CB43.jpg

CB44.jpg

CB45.jpg

CB46.jpg

CB47.jpg

CB48.jpg

CB49.jpg

CB50.jpg

CB51.jpg

CB52.jpg

CB53.jpg

CB54.jpg

CB55.jpg

CB56.jpg

CB57.jpg

CB58.jpg

CB59.jpg

CB60.jpg

CB61.jpg

CB62.jpg

CB63.jpg

CB64.jpg

CB65.jpg

CB66.jpg

CB67.jpg

CB68.jpg

CB69.jpg

CB70.jpg

CB71.jpg

CB72.jpg

CB73.jpg

CB74.jpg

CB75.jpg

CB76.jpg

CB77.jpg

CB78.jpg

CB79.jpg

CB80.jpg

CB81.jpg

CB82.jpg

CB83.jpg

CB84.jpg

CB85.jpg

CB86.jpg

CB87.jpg

CB88.jpg

CB89.jpg

CB90.jpg

CB91.jpg

CB92.jpg

CB93.jpg

CB94.jpg

CB95.jpg

CB96.jpg

CB97.jpg

CB98.jpg

CB99.jpg

CB100.jpg

CB101.jpg

CB102.jpg

CB103.jpg

CB104.jpg

CB105.jpg

CB106.jpg

CB107.jpg

CB108.jpg

CB109.jpg

CB110.jpg

CB111.jpg

CB112.jpg

CB113.jpg

CB114.jpg

CB115.jpg

CB116.jpg

CB117.jpg

CB118.jpg

CB119.jpg

CB120.jpg

CB121.jpg

CB122.jpg

CB123.jpg

CB124.jpg

CB125.jpg

CB126.jpg

CB127.jpg

CB128.jpg

CB129.jpg

CB130.jpg

CB131.jpg

CB132.jpg

CB133.jpg

CB134.jpg

CB135.jpg

CB136.jpg

CB137.jpg

CB138.jpg

CB139.jpg

CB140.jpg

CB141.jpg

CB142.jpg

CB143.jpg

CB144.jpg

CB145.jpg

CB146.jpg

CB147.jpg

CB148.jpg

CB149.jpg

CB150.jpg

CB151.jpg

CB152.jpg

CB153.jpg

CB154.jpg

CB155.jpg

CB156.jpg

CB157.jpg

CB158.jpg

CB159.jpg

Thanks to everybody who came to the party, it was much appreciated.

Hi Adam

Congratulations on your achievement! Now to the serious part rather than my pals and I search when we get there for the mmmmmmmmmmmmmth time ,maybe I have even been in your bar, where is it which soy please so that when I arrive for 4 weeks in Nov I can lubricate my throat lol :banghead

Adam, looks like it was another great night at the Cherry, sorry I couldn't make it. So happy you've beaten your affliction.

Cherry bar is on soi 8. If you are coming from second road head towards beach road end, its quite a way down on the left hand side. Keep looking at the signs and you'll hit it eventually.

If you are coming from beach road head towards second road its about 50/100 yards up on the right. Its in the first beer bar complex you come to and its the first bar. There is/was an empty bar next to it.

Hi Adam

Congratulations on your achievement! Now to the serious part rather than my pals and I search when we get there for the mmmmmmmmmmmmmth time ,maybe I have even been in your bar, where is it which soy please so that when I arrive for 4 weeks in Nov I can lubricate my throat lol :banghead

coming down soi 8 from 2nd road you will pass a few small bars and a hotel on your left, just past the hotel starts a large beer bar complex, cherry bar is the last but one, just opersit on the right side is a small shop.

here is a link to the map on adams web site http://www.cherrybar.biz/map.htm

hope to see you in november i will be there fromn the 4th until the 28th, have fun

Edited by sparkydave