Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Rockhouse in pictures with information.

This thread has become a bit too heated, especially for the open section which is harvested by search engines. I am moving it to the business section.

I also would appreciate it if the flaming and name calling stopped at this point. I leave it to you to figure out what happens if not.

Oh, and jackjones is not otherway.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thread popped up during a view of posters' activity, and someone was reading it. I didn't recall the thread, so I gave it a read. I don't recall who jackjones ended up being identified with, so I

Wow, another mucky Rockhouse thread....dejavu.   My experience--My afternoon hangout.   Good, clean bar, good music, cold 50 bt drafts, I've seen the apartments very nice.   Sorry Mulphy, Pataya

The problem isn't with advertising itself, but the use of the forums almost exclusively for that purpose. His first posts on every forum were for the purpose of advertising. That's fine in the Business forum, but if there isn't a thread where he can plug his business, he'll start one, posting the same old b*llsh*t.

Thats not true. Ive had local info from him online before. And most of my knowledge of owning a bar comes from Mulphys posts. Hes the most open barowner on the forums. He has posted what the bar cost, the overall profits and profit from each drink or barfine etc. Priceless info for anyone thinking of buying a bar and interesting for anyone into business. He wouldnt be so open if he had anything to hide, would he?

Promoting your business at every oppotunity is what a good businessman does. Following someone round the forums abusing their business is what a sad person does. Your making yourself look bad.

The clever troll uses multiple ISP's.

Yes, and that is why shane_sangthip#1 and SKINBAD have been found out to be one and the same. Somebody is taking this too much to heart and will be on a short posting vacation.

Yes, and that is why shane_sangthip#1 and SKINBAD have been found out to be one and the same. Somebody is taking this too much to heart and will be on a short posting vacation.

As you well know Martin, we are not the same. You know the reason for the same IDs, so please clarify the situation.

Mr Sangthip

As you well know Martin, we are not the same. You know the reason for the same IDs, so please clarify the situation.

Mr Sangthip

I will say shane_sangthip#1 and SKINBAD both sent me emails claiming to be different people posting from the same computer. That's not exactly proof.

I have to get suspicious when two ids are used in the same thread to support a particular position, and both of those ids are posting from the same computer.

Wow, another mucky Rockhouse thread....dejavu.

My experience--My afternoon hangout.

Good, clean bar, good music, cold 50 bt drafts, I've seen the apartments very nice.

Sorry Mulphy, Pataya Bay promotion beat you this trip at 500 a night but that is finished so will think about Rockhouse next trip.

Music selection is good. Close to Lolitas :bow . I parked my motorbike right in front every visit.

I just found out they serve beer lao. Good food close by. Girls are friendly. Some parties get pretty wild.

Negatives: Hard to find Mulphy before 20 or 21:00 hours. If your not Scot you may need to ask him to speak slower.

• Downvote 1
Wow, another mucky Rockhouse thread....dejavu.

My experience--My afternoon hangout.

Good, clean bar, good music, cold 50 bt drafts, I've seen the apartments very nice.

Sorry Mulphy, Pataya Bay promotion beat you this trip at 500 a night but that is finished so will think about Rockhouse next trip.

Music selection is good. Close to Lolitas :behead . I parked my motorbike right in front every visit.

I just found out they serve beer lao. Good food close by. Girls are friendly. Some parties get pretty wild.

Negatives: Hard to find Mulphy before 20 or 21:00 hours. If your not Scot you may need to ask him to speak slower.

not a mucky thread kunjon , just one persons attempts to cause negativity over a business, that he has no interest in.

guys we have limited vacancies , from now until the turn of the year.

so here is the list of what is available .

september 29th until october 4th

october 5th until october 10th

october 24th until october 29th.

october 24th until november 4th.

december 3rd until december 10th

december 6th until december 10th.

if anyone is interested ,please pm me or e mail me for rates and bookings.

check out rates facilities and pictures at www.rockhousepattaya.com

guys we have limited vacancies , from now until the turn of the year.

so here is the list of what is available .

october 24th until november 4th.

december 3rd until december 10th

december 6th until december 10th.

if anyone is interested ,please pm me or e mail me for rates and bookings.

check out rates facilities and pictures at www.rockhousepattaya.com

I stayed at the Rockhouse for a week in the rooms pictured first in the OP. The rooms, as you can see are VERY large and trhe sofas are quite comfortable ( and easy to re-arrange to watch TV). Despite the loud stero system in the br, the room was very quite at at time (unless I was nailing a BG from rockhouse or other bar in there). I was on the 2nd floor, and enjoyed telling unfamiliar girls it was only 6 more flights as she complained on flight 2. The rooms were cleaned everyday by the girls as the regular maid was away at the time.

It is one door from Loliitas and around the corner to Hell Club, and down the street from a few good GoGos/BeerBars, and cheap decent places to eat. In fact, the place right across from Rockhouse had very good European food at decent prices.

The girls who work there are fun and worth getting to know a bit.

I would stay there again anytime I had the chance.

My first hand account of Rockhouse from Aug 07 trip

BAR = Great layout , inside aircon or outside verranda style, all furniture Very comfy

Huge selection of Drinks at very reasonable prices

One of the best music selections for punters (you select tunes ) in town with added advantage, punters can control volume depending on mood of Bar at time :D :bow :beer

Accomadation = Yes the rooms are indeed THAT Big , I didnt stay last trip but got taken up to look at 2 different rooms, Top notch , If availability my next trip will stay for sure :clueless

Oh yeah I did see some of the guys parking there bikes right out the front.....

Parties = Lucky enough to be invited to 2 parties and about 3 get togethors in Aug , It really had a feel of a very friendley local bar even if your first time in there ..(food was always great as well)

Mulph(alixs) always was the total gentleman , only thing in the bar bigger than him was his Hospitality and his humerous easy going attitude .. Always willing to pass on helpful info and just a top bloke to sit and have a beer and a laugh with!!!!!!!!!

Bars Drawback == trying to go there for an early night!!!! , each time I was there always great group of people from all over the world, so always ended up staying a lot later than I planned (Plans in LOS ah :nod )

As you can tell I really enjoyed my time at Rockhouse It may not be all things to all people or the Biggest bar in town but sure one of the friendlist, Give it a try its also in a very lively hiden away part of town (not walking st :D )

10 out of 10 Mulph , THANKS for the great times

All the best

Bruiser

Edited by bruiser
  • 1 month later...
My first hand account of Rockhouse from Aug 07 trip

BAR = Great layout , inside aircon or outside verranda style, all furniture Very comfy

Huge selection of Drinks at very reasonable prices

One of the best music selections for punters (you select tunes ) in town with added advantage, punters can control volume depending on mood of Bar at time :poke :bj2 :a2m

Accomadation = Yes the rooms are indeed THAT Big , I didnt stay last trip but got taken up to look at 2 different rooms, Top notch , If availability my next trip will stay for sure :banghead

Oh yeah I did see some of the guys parking there bikes right out the front.....

Parties = Lucky enough to be invited to 2 parties and about 3 get togethors in Aug , It really had a feel of a very friendley local bar even if your first time in there ..(food was always great as well)

Mulph(alixs) always was the total gentleman , only thing in the bar bigger than him was his Hospitality and his humerous easy going attitude .. Always willing to pass on helpful info and just a top bloke to sit and have a beer and a laugh with!!!!!!!!!

Bars Drawback == trying to go there for an early night!!!! , each time I was there always great group of people from all over the world, so always ended up staying a lot later than I planned (Plans in LOS ah <grin )

As you can tell I really enjoyed my time at Rockhouse It may not be all things to all people or the Biggest bar in town but sure one of the friendlist, Give it a try its also in a very lively hiden away part of town (not walking st :D )

10 out of 10 Mulph , THANKS for the great times

All the best

Bruiser

thanks bruiser for the glowing report . if i knew i was being assessed for a review i would have brushed my hair first .

great meeting you mate and hopefully see more of you when your next back here from oz .

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your hospitality this past trip.

The combination of beers and cold medicine did not do anything for my connect four skills with your girls, but I did get home in one piece that night.

Thanks again! Next time I'm in town, I'll be back again.

• 4 years later...

Anyone ever figure out who jackjones was?

A 5 year old thread resurrected to ask this one and only question???

Yep, someone is bored alright.

A 5 year old thread resurrected to ask this one and only question???

Yep, someone is bored alright.

The thread popped up during a view of posters' activity, and someone was reading it. I didn't recall the thread, so I gave it a read. I don't recall who jackjones ended up being identified with, so I asked the question.

As they say, if you aren't interested, you don't have to read it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't recall him ever being identified.

I got a PM from someone who probably knows better saying it was buriramboy. That was sufficient reason to delete him from the system.