Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Yes its not the first time a curtain LK Bar owner and his little brown nosers have lied compulsively on forums enraged from thier jealousy but who cares about them, only them, come on boys keep it coming, dont want you getting bored now do we.

Incidentally when Logan/Bob posted last week he was in England, did anyone check this or mention this as his IP would have shown, although apparently this proves nothing as before I was accused of such things and it was shown I was in Australia when I was obviously in Thailand as I have been for the last 6 & half yrs solid.

Moving on, Room 4A has separate bedroom & lounge, A/C, 2 ceiling fans, in room safe, large bed, sofa bed, recliner, 2 TV's & 2 DVD players, balcony, table & chairs, en-suite, fridge, tea/coffee maker.

available from 3rd May to 28th May then again from 13th June @ 550 per night and longer stay deals, see the website for all details.

post-17186-1302084990.jpg

post-17186-1302085034.jpg

post-17186-1302085054.jpg

post-17186-1302085075.jpg

post-17186-1302085091.jpg

post-17186-1302085102.jpg

post-17186-1302085127.jpg

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photo but what's the relevance?

An example of IP Geolocation is all. Want to see a bigger picture with street names and lat/long info?

Yes its not the first time a curtain LK Bar owner and his little brown nosers have lied compulsively on forums enraged from thier jealousy but who cares about them, only them, come on boys keep it coming, dont want you getting bored now do we.

Incidentally when Logan/Bob posted last week he was in England, did anyone check this or mention this as his IP would have shown, although apparently this proves nothing as before I was accused of such things and it was shown I was in Australia when I was obviously in Thailand as I have been for the last 6 & half yrs solid.

Moving on, Room 4A has separate bedroom & lounge, A/C, 2 ceiling fans, in room safe, large bed, sofa bed, recliner, 2 TV's & 2 DVD players, balcony, table & chairs, en-suite, fridge, tea/coffee maker.

available from 3rd May to 28th May then again from 13th June @ 550 per night and longer stay deals, see the website for all details.

Nice room Dave, is there access to the Olympic sized pool at the rear of the building as shown earlier ?? That would be the icing on the cake I reckon. A nice long swim and then off for a roast up at the Seaside Restaurant a few doors up. Give Crazy Dave's Shepherds pie a miss though, its rancid. Bobby Logan seems to enjoy it, but then again he's easily pleased :rolleyes:

BTW what colour are the curtains of the bar in LK that you were referring too ?? Or is it a new joint called the "Curtain Bar" ?? :clueless

Edited by Gawd Elpus

I think you must be getting confused again dave.When you did it before on Secrets as ''graym'' you tried to say ''graym'' was in the UK and it was proved ''graym'' was actually posting from Australia/Thailand and the IP address was the same as thaidave911 :rolleyes:

Another confession or another shoot yourself in the foot moment by your good self ?

So answer this then....Who is daveo679 ? Your brother ? Your Uncle ? Crazy Dave ?

I think you must be getting confused again dave.When you did it before on Secrets as ''graym'' you tried to say ''graym'' was in the UK and it was proved ''graym'' was actually posting from Australia/Thailand and the IP address was the same as thaidave911 :rolleyes:

Another confession or another shoot yourself in the foot moment by your good self ?

So answer this then....Who is daveo679 ? Your brother ? Your Uncle ? Crazy Dave ?

OWNED :grin-jump

Watch out mate, he will be calling you one of those brown nosers that he mentioned in his post :clueless

OWNED :grin

Watch out mate, he will be calling you one of those brown nosers that he mentioned in his post :grin-jump

I've met Alex once when I went in for a beer at his place,he wouldn't remember me as we only said hello in passing so we're not exactly on Christmas card sending terms :clueless

So come on dave ? Who is daveo679 ? :rolleyes:

An example of IP Geolocation is all. Want to see a bigger picture with street names and lat/long info?

And the relevance would be???

Luckily, almost all of Pattaya Talks board members have an IQ of over 80. We have all figured out what you have not. MM checked the IP address of where you were posting from. I believe it showed up as Sydney Australia. It sure looks like Sydney to me. You probably don't know that forum software shows where each and every post was made from.

I see no reason to tippy toe around subjects and just call its as it is.

Okay, call it as it is. You fly a Thai flag on your profile and posts, list Thailand as your residence, and claim to be an expert on Pattaya. Tell us where each and every post you have made to this forum was made from!!!

For the record, I didn't ask MM to check, I suggested that you ask him, and others that I believe would give a truthful answer. Maybe he thought that since you have many times told others to "man up" that you would probably want to "man up" and tell the truth yourself. Looks like he gave you more credit than you deserve.

Funny, when zooming in on the picture, look what I found :whistling:

ass_hole.jpg

Edited by lovedog100

My apologies to Canterbury Tales for the anarchy within this thread, but you will have to admit, it keeps your business at the top of the new posts.

Luckily, almost all of Pattaya Talks board members have an IQ of over 80. We have all figured out what you have not. MM checked the IP address of where you were posting from. I believe it showed up as Sydney Australia. It sure looks like Sydney to me. You probably don't know that forum software shows where each and every post was made from.

Okay, call it as it is. You fly a Thai flag on your profile and posts, list Thailand as your residence, and claim to be an expert on Pattaya. Tell us where each and every post you have made to this forum was made from!!!

For the record, I didn't ask MM to check, I suggested that you ask him, and others that I believe would give a truthful answer. Maybe he thought that since you have many times told others to "man up" that you would probably want to "man up" and tell the truth yourself. Looks like he gave you more credit than you deserve.

Funny, when zooming in on the picture, look what I found :P

I thought as much, it looked like Oz to me. Google maps are so accurate these days, that's a great picture, and so clear. Perhaps Pig Bush should sell up and do both his neighbours a favour and himself by moving to Thailand. Aborigine folk are normally quite polite people so you must have dine something real bad, to piss them off :whistling: No offence BP, just a bit of fun, but you are just a little bit of a cunt at times. :P

I like this thread, its got two things going on in it, and I agree with MM, that it keeps the ....

CANTERBURY TALES - CAFE, GUEST HOUSE & BOOK SHOP canterburytalescafe1.jpg

at the top of the page so often.

Dave, love yer really, and its hard to feel anything but good will, and I reckon you have been a good sport over all this to be honest. Anyone else would have been insulting my mother by now :P (who incidentally is dead, so don't even bother)

Its all a good bit of light hearted banter, with just a tiny splash of malice. :thumbup

Edited by Gawd Elpus
I think you can work it out. Many others have.

Well I wouldn't give up the day job if I were you because you definitely won't cut it in the world of IT let alone detective work.

I'll give you a hint so you don't get taken in next time you watch a ventriliqist/dummy routine- It's the ventriliquist that actually does the talking not the dummy.

Well I wouldn't give up the day job if I were you because you definitely won't cut it in the world of IT let alone detective work.

I'll give you a hint so you don't get taken in next time you watch a ventriliqist/dummy routine- It's the ventriliquist that actually does the talking not the dummy.

So you won't mind if I show the complete map and IP address geolocation for where you are posting from, since it has nothing to do with you anyway?

So you won't mind if I show the complete map and IP address geolocation for where you are posting from, since it has nothing to do with you anyway?

I would love to see it.

IP addresses and locations are quite accurate these days, especially when using decent software to trace them. I can see that MM uses the same software as I do and it is excellent.

I get a funny feeling that BP might start using a Proxy for his next posts ;)

Edited by Gawd Elpus

You forgot to mention the TYPE of IP address it is.

There are many different types of IP allocation out there.. the most common is called Dynamic. This means that while you may well have the same IP address for long stretches of time, it is not guaranteed to you - you may log in one day and it will have changed, usually after resetting your modem/router. Some ISPs even force IP changes on a regular basis - like AOL. Even their broadband users get new IP addresses daily.

The least common, at least for residential internet (but most common for business) is called a Static IP. Not only do static IP addresses not change owners, but most ISPs around the world are obligated to divulge the physical address of the person to whom a Static IP is granted. Not all countries enforce this... not sure of Oz is one of those or not, but what I DO know is that Mr. Piggy is posting, and has ALWAYS posted, from the same STATIC ip address, and that IP address is leased to a person in Sydney. Geolocation can be a bit off, so I wouldn't put money on the house in the photo being his - its possible that geolocation is off by several hundred feet... but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find that it was spot on and one of the houses pictured is his. Especially when he tried to ignore this thread after that was posted, posting on many others after reading this thread, but not posting here until he was poked in to it by comments in other threads ;)

Oh, and for the record Mr. Piggy, LD may not be an expert in IT..... but I am. IP Addresses (well, static ones) do not lie.

You got caught. Just admit it... Or, as you said, MAN UP. Now everybody on here knows your full of shit. The least you can do is own up.

...Oh, and for the record Mr. Piggy, LD may not be an expert in IT..... but I am. IP Addresses (well, static ones) do not lie....

And, if whomever you're taking about is using a proxy?

Edited by Samsonite

youve got a real hard on for me you prick , havent you .

why cant you see i dont give a fuck about you , your book shop , your cafe or you basic accomodation .

i dont buy books , i eat better than you can provide and i wouldnt stay in your place if it was the only place safe from a nuclear holocost .

so whats your fucking problem london boy ?

fancy yourself as a cockney wideboy do you ?

the day i need be jealous of you is the day i pack my bags and fuck off out of pattaya .

so get off my back arsehole .

And, if whomever you're taking about is using a proxy?

A proxy IP is not flagged as a Static IP, unless its a privately owned and operated proxy on a private server.

Public proxy companies embed special headers in Proxy packets that identify the proxy service and provide methods for tracking the originator if requested by law enforcement. Again, mandated by law in most countries.

On top of that it is very rare for a Proxy IP address to be Static. Most use a a wide range of IPs, and some even change IPs on every request... The expensive ones do anyway.

There is the odd rare "free" proxy service that will pop up on the net that does not follow standards for proxy services, and I suppose one of them might just have a static IP... but that static IP won't be listed as belonging to a residential customer in the middle of suburban Sidney. It would be registered to the company that owns the proxy, or at a minimum to the ISP used by the company that owns the proxy.

Internet crime has prompted many new laws and regulations in the last 10 years, most of which have to do with tracking and logging. ISPs in most countries are required by law to keep logs of all users activity for a 90 day window at a minimum, and some countries up to 5 years. No ISP will give out a IP address, static or otherwise, without being able to audit that IP on request and tell exactly who used it and for what when requested by law enforcement. On top of that, most ISPs are profit hungry... and willingly sell "anonymous" statistics to geolocation services, such as the registered addresses of all static IP addresses. Some ISPs even give that info away for free, but in ALL cases that info is available in most countries, including Oz.

So to answer your question directly, there is no way that this IP address is a proxy. The odds of that are higher than winning powerball. On top of that, I seriously doubt piggy knows what a proxy is, much less how to use one. He has posted from the same IP address the whole time he's been posting on Ptalk.

But then... I wouldnt expect anyone on a linux box to understand ;)

youve got a real hard on for me you prick , havent you .

why cant you see i dont give a fuck about you , your book shop , your cafe or you basic accomodation .

i dont buy books , i eat better than you can provide and i wouldnt stay in your place if it was the only place safe from a nuclear holocost .

so whats your fucking problem london boy ?

fancy yourself as a cockney wideboy do you ?

the day i need be jealous of you is the day i pack my bags and fuck off out of pattaya .

so get off my back arsehole .

I didn't realise Dave was a cockney sparrow ?? :crying: I wonder if Chaz & Dave have written a book yet, that could be good for a signing and a good old kneezup round the piano.

....But then... I wouldnt expect anyone on a linux box to understand...

Ah, but reality is the exact opposite, i.e., no one would really expect a microsoftie to understand anything other than the ms-gospel as written by bent billy and his accomplices. BTW, wasn't he once quoted as saying the Internet was a fad?

Edited by Samsonite
I would love to see it.

IP addresses and locations are quite accurate these days, especially when using decent software to trace them. I can see that MM uses the same software as I do and it is excellent.

I get a funny feeling that BP might start using a Proxy for his next posts :rolleyes:

I'm making an assumption here. But I have a feeling that BushPig may have have been another bob/logan. I get the feeling that there was a BushPig/UgotMySTD on the board. I haven't asked MM, however, when two posts appear one right after another, the IP would be easy to spot. Could that be what happened here? http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.ph...54464&st=51

Guest cocodile
But then... I wouldnt expect anyone on a linux box to understand :crying:

Ermmm, getting a Linux box operational is a wee bit more work than pressing F8 and 2 times Enter. :rolleyes:

I'm making an assumption here. But I have a feeling that BushPig may have have been another bob/logan. I get the feeling that there was a BushPig/UgotMySTD on the board. I haven't asked MM, however, when two posts appear one right after another, the IP would be easy to spot. Could that be what happened here? http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.ph...54464&st=51

I just noticed that both have been banned, so there could well be some truth to what you say.

Pinky & Perky , I reckon. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gawd Elpus