Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya Beer Garden - We are open!

Place looks great to me.

See you in 3 weeks.

When I go to Walking, I like to make regular rounds where everybody knows my name.

I am Sky.

Save me a seat and a solid 7 freelancer please.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike Vidman, I hate even the thought of blasting music. I live up country out in the boonies so I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the place yet. I will be down there in about a week and am looking forward to being able to have a good afternoon and early evening place to hang out. I DON'T want any pressure from the girls and I know VERY well how to encourage them if I do want some attention.

After looking at the pictures, I didn't notice any pool tables. Are there any? I also like a little space and standing elbow to elbow doesn't appeal to me. At this point in life, I'm just a crotchety old fart looking for good finger food, cold beer, a little peace and quiet as well as being able to have a cigarette in a leisurely manner without having to step outside. The COLD beer is very important. Old men spend money too and appreciate pretty girls as much as the younger guys, maybe even more.

I think the place can be very successful without a crowded crazy loud party atmosphere.

looks like i may have found my daytime, possibly later time oasis for my may trip with those promotions, see you in few days.

Wheels up tomorrow :)

Hi Pete

Looks (and sounds) like my sort of place. Great place to spend the afternoon and early evening. If I want one of those freelancers, I think I can work out how to get one!

Only one downside that I can see from the internet pics:

You let Mighty One in and he will get all the best women.

He always does. :drunk

See you in four weeks time. :banana

Chris

Edited by chrisbrewer

If the fans rock it means the blades are not balenced properly. Its not centrafugal (actually the force would be centrapedal) force.

A properly balenced fan should not rock (or roll)

Jan

Pete,

I popped in for a quick drink yesterday afternoon which ended up as a five hour stay drinking with another BM :D

I was very pleasantly surprised by the number of freelancers that turned up during the afternoon.

A very pleasant way to while away an afternoon / early evening.

The place is 'HUGE' and is finished to a high quality not seen in many of the Pattaya establishments.

CONGRATULATIONS! - A winner

Hey Pete,

Its official now, leave papers approved

See you guys on the 6th or 7th, your place looks kool and is right down the street from my main hangout :gulp

all the best, spring

Looks fantastic, will check it out this wend both in arvo and night time, will be looking for quality and to do at least one of the promos..bst of luck to owners and a great idea...

Looks great! I'll be there in a couple of weeks, and with the ever desending dollar against every currency on earth, including the baht, I will be giving freelancers a look .....something I havn't done for years. But, couple the exchange rate with increasing Bar Fines, and outrageous prices for gogo dancers and stunners, and freelancers make more sense.

Pete,

I hope you have the cold beers :D and chicken cashew ready, I'll be touching down in 24 hours :)

Looking forward to checking out the new place! <huh

Jay

Pete,

Just a suggestion about your perimeter bench seating. Check out the supersize pull-out awnings being used at the waterside end of Simon Beer Complex. They roll out and secure in less than 5 minutes and they seem to stand up to a pretty stiff breeze.

I don't think you will ever be able to shelter the row of benches looking straight down to the water but the row of benches next to the roof pillars could be sheltered from both sun and rain.

Also, for old geezers like me, a stack of "bench pads", fabric covered foam rubber, available on request, would triple the time my old bones could tolerate a bench seat!!!

I know you are in hock up to your eyeballs BUT someday, putting a boat landing and stairs on the North side of your premises would open up the possibility of offering a speedboat service for joy rides or island hopping where you DIDN"T have to deal with those beach pirates just up the road. Imagine a group of 2 or 3 guys and their TGs being able to gather at the PBG about noon, have a drink or lunch, pay YOU an honest fare for a boat, lunch and drinks. The group would be returned to your landing ready to party on!

Its easy to make suggestions when it's not your money being spent :gulp

Best Wishes,

Ronno

Less then 3 days till wheels UP and I'm on my way to Pattaya. See you later this week. I do like the sound of later this week. :D

Ronno,

Very good sensible suggestions along with the idea of open 24 hours for the after hours p4p players and the early riser or late partiers who want a great breakfast. I had it the other day at 3pm but was very happy to have a good English breakfast along with happy hour beer.

I'm in town June 9th for 3 weeks and your place looks like the ideal place to have a few beers and relax recharge the old batteries maybe pull some daytime poontang before getting ready for the serious night shift work :drunk