Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

RightSaid's Big Five-0 Birthday Party

I don't want to be rude but your stable of girls is atrocious! Ever since I can remember, you have posted pics of Fuglies. Do you know no shame?

As a bystander I can only sumise that you are a decent and friendly bloke and have a wide circle of friends that patronise your bar and keep it afloat?

One thing is for sure, your girls will not get you any new customers based on their looks.

Are you a ladydrink/no go out type bar?

Bit nasty Pap considering the guy is celebrating his 50th. Plenty of smiles in the pics and some decent bodies which is always a good start!

May the next 50 years treat you well Alf.

Thanks for posting the pics. :D

I've got nothing against Rightsaid, I've never met him and he seems a good guy and a popular guy.

I was just commenting on the standard of girls. I've never seen one good looker in all the years I've been reading the board. For this reason, I have never set foot inside TQ2.

There must be a reason why the bar is still in business when so many others fail. Perhaps it's a good party atmosphere there that attracts Punters?

I am forever reading on the forum that it is next to impossible to make a profit running a bar in Patts. How can that be so when a beer costs 140 Baht more than £2 ??? I look at bars like TQ2 and feel inspired :D

Will have to pay a visit on my next trip and make an informed assessment (sp?).

Sorry we couldn't be there Alf and a belated happy birthday. TQ2 is Mrs Cap's favourite place for a fun time (oh yeh apart from Hell Club.. but I suppose for different reasons). Shame you started on a hangover but you look pretty fresh in the pic!

What anybody who has never been there cannot know is how friendly the girls are - give me a friendly chatty 7 over a too-pretty-for-you 9/10 any day. Perhaps that is your secret to success?

Live long and prosper - BTW why aren't you wearing the mambo shirt?

Andy Cap

They say that you can't make any money running a bar in Pattaya.

Either it's all lies or this Alf geezer is a genius.

Alf are you a self made man or did you get lucky with an inheritance or a win on the lottery?

I don't want to be rude but your stable of girls is atrocious! Ever since I can remember, you have posted pics of Fuglies. Do you know no shame?

As a bystander I can only sumise that you are a decent and friendly bloke and have a wide circle of friends that patronise your bar and keep it afloat?

One thing is for sure, your girls will not get you any new customers based on their looks.

Are you a ladydrink/no go out type bar?

Damn, Pap! This is the second thread I've read in 5-minutes where you were slamming someone. What's the deal? I have been to TQ-2 many times and have found some hot ladies there. But, I can understand that tastes for women vary, etc. And, I have also found that group pictures on stage, such as these, do not always tell the true story of how the ladies look in person. Maybe the ones you would like have already been bar fined?

Just for the record, Alf is no geezer, nor self-made millionaire but runs a successful club as he gives the mongers what they want. And, yes, he does have a wide circle of friends and I am proud to be one of them!

Maybe a good fuck will cheer you up? :D