Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi guys

Well this happened a few weeks ago now but just have not had time to write about it .

Ok one of my good mates was till a few weeks ago a reat virgin ,he had NEVER had sex in his life before.

Anyway i took him for a walk down on beach road a few times ,were he gets lots of looks and comments , well he stands taller than me on a good day .Just the other day some ladyboy wanted to pay HIM 1000 bt to go short time (so much for free sex he is getting offers to pay him).

Some of the local females go nuts when he walks past ,some are scared and run away (i think they think he is to big for them )other just want to smell him .

Anyway the other week he had found a female that he liked (it was easy to see he liked her as his cock was sticking out ,soe times i think he is not so shy)They talked for a while and even licked each other from what i could see .

Next thing i was shocked and did not know where to look ,heres my friend in the middle of the day in front of others fucking this female on the beach .Hes got her from behind and is giving it to her (he being so tall and her being Thai is smaller so he was all bent over looking strange giving it to her )

Well in the end people were upset and tried to stop all this going on in the middle of the beach and at long last i was able to pull him away and we finished our walk with me giving him a bit of a talk as we went (can tell you he did not look like any virgin he was straight in there).

Ok next was the real problem a few days later and i have to say we have all been warned about bitches down at beach road not being clean !!

YEP thats right my best friend has gotten a dose from the first time he EVER had sex .I took him up to the docs and they gave him all the drugs that were needed to fix his problem .

I am good friends and like him a lot BUT i told him i am NOT pulling his foreskin back and putting the cream he was given all over his old fellar. In the end my wife while she was not happy to have to do this was the one who ended up taking care of him and giving him all the drugs and creams .

After all YES he is MANS BEST FRIEND a ,grey and white 75Kg 1 year old GREAT DANE male dog who stands some 7 foot tall, but there are just some things i wont do even for my best friend .

Just goes to show ;just because some dogs barking at you to fuck her you should always look before you fuck the bitch from behind doggey you never know what she going to give you.

And yes its a strange sight watching a BIG great dane trying to get low enough to be able to fuck a small Thai bitch, now i know how my mate dan feels (sorry mate could not help my self )

alan

I apologise for this in advance:- This is a genuine SHAGGY DOG STORY.

Don't you mean SHAGGING DOG STORY?

Good story Shane, picked up about your mate when you said the females come up to smell him.

it doesn't matter if they work on Beach Road, Soi 6 or Walk. St., ANY of them can have a disease & you should always assume they do & wear a condom

your DOG caught VD ?, are you serious ?

Fuck, I am in the funnies section and being preached to about wearing a condom. Is there no refuge from the clergy....?

Edited by jacko