Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Tony's luxury apartments.

Third road South Pattaya

Prices starting from:

1,000 Baht / day

5,250 Baht / week

13,000 Baht / month

For further information go to our web site : 'tony's pattaya'

or Email us at : 'info @tonydisco.com"

DSCF1919_1_.jpg

hom24_1_.jpg

hom21_1_.jpg

fuck tony,my tilak has got me an apartment,4 mins from waling street for baht 1300for 3 weeks brand new joint with a fucking big pool

At 1300 baht for 21 days I would have to call bullshit. 1300/day for 21 days, depending on the apartment, would not be as good a deal as the OP describes. 13,000 for 21 days might be worth looking at. So, which is it? And where is waling street?

:D

At 1300 baht for 21 days I would have to call bullshit. 1300/day for 21 days, depending on the apartment, would not be as good a deal as the OP describes. 13,000 for 21 days might be worth looking at. So, which is it? And where is waling street?

:D

The "apartment" he's referring to is a closet at the PBG and the "fucking big pool" is the water that surrounds PBG on 3 sides!

:bigsmile:

I would rather go live at that skyslops place than rent anything from tony, i would not give him 25 setangs for his rooms, rippoffcunt

OOPPPS,sorry guys BHT13000,G/f emailed some pics,looks good,close to Walking Street.if it works out ok ill post the contact details,maybe some guys would prefer an apartment,rather than stay at hotels.

I don't understand why people always hate a winner, or someone that is doing well financially?

Wealthy winners are seldom hated

Supercilious twats a la Tony often are

Im sure they were mega expensive before and pretty small if I remember correctly. And it says the words I hate..... " Prices from", rarely do you get the price quoted from any business that says that. Although if 13k is the real price, I would consider staying there.

HI TONY Welcome to the board!

LOL!

I find your comment in very bad taste. Do you know Tony personally? I do, and you know what? He is a pretty nice guy. Unless you know what you are talking about, maybe it's best you didn't talk at all?

WOW- big words from a n00b who's been here all of ONE day.

Maybe it's best "you didn't talk at all". :allright

Edited by LTGTR

Then perhaps Tony can explain why its so much cheaper for a thai to join his gym for a year than what he charges a farang, this question usually shuts him up and ive only been asking it for two years

I'll explain for him

its because he's

a

SUPERCILIOUS TWAT

(that happens to be an ego maniac too)

:drunk i could not agree more,

Because some stupid farang are willing to pay the inflated prices? If everyone stopped paying, don't you think he would lower the price? I have had a good laugh with him about this very subject.

you must be the only friend he has then , he has raised the prices 5k per year over the last two years and ask him(you ) why he pulled out of the deal with 100 members on this board a while back, hes a rippoff cunt and everyone(except you) will agree, you only very recently joined , are you tony himself????? and please dont tell us his disco is packed evry nite :allright

that really is bollocks, tony has the attitude that as things are quieter he puts up his prices, he should take a look at himself and see that he really is a billy no mates, the real shame here is that he could actually become popular amongst the expat community if he was fair and didnt predujice the money spending people, :wanker

There is a lengthy report about Tonys apartments/studios on Addicts.

They do look very nice but there are major problems with construction noise. Also, some things not properly finished.

Think the OP on Addicts was a long term rent. Sink not properly fixed to wall...fell off and smashed...he was charged for replacement (which they still didn't attach properly, just left extra screws on bathroom floor). Door handle came off in his hand locking him out of apartment..he had to pay to have it fixed.

Not sure why he still stays there, apparently it's because it's located very close to the gym. :allright

There is a lengthy report about Tonys apartments/studios on Addicts.

They do look very nice but there are major problems with construction noise. Also, some things not properly finished.

Think the OP on Addicts was a long term rent. Sink not properly fixed to wall...fell off and smashed...he was charged for replacement (which they still didn't attach properly, just left extra screws on bathroom floor). Door handle came off in his hand locking him out of apartment..he had to pay to have it fixed.

Not sure why he still stays there, apparently it's because it's located very close to the gym. :bigsmile:

Got a link, can't seem to find it :allright

Got a link, can't seem to find it :bigsmile:

No sorry. Stopped going on there as it freezes my computer when I try to log off.

The report was by one of their regulars. Maybe someone on their site can guide you to it.

I had looked at Tonys places myself as they appeared to be good quality and value, although a bit out of the way. Was put off by his report and have no reason to think he's telling fibs as he and his girlfriend use Tonys gym regularly (allegedly).

These condos are way overpriced and the electric charges are way OTT as well. Prices were loony when they opened and I guess no-one fell for the idea.

Agency dealing with them was some place on the ground floor of the building they are in on 3nd Road.

As said, it involves giving money to Tony so I guess most won't be rushing.

• 3 weeks later...

Example:

32 Sq. M Studio

Single bed.

Bathroom with shower.

Cooking Facilities ( only studios in Pattaya with this ) Utter nonsense.

RATES

Regulatory Deposits :

1 Week 1 Week’s rent.

Per. Month ( up to 6 months ) 1 Month’s rent.

6 Months and over 2 Month’s rent.

UTILITIES

Electricity 10 Baht / Unit. (How much?!?) Water 30 Baht / Unit

May - October November - April 11 December / 10 January

Daily Weekly Monthly Daily Weekly Monthly Daily Weekly Monthly

1,200 6,300 16,000 1,400 7,350 18,000 2,000 10,500 N/A

That is just silly.

For the same price you can get a brand new 48 sq. m. studio on at VT6; http://www.dancewatchers.com/Luxury_View_T...views.html.html

Some price adjustments are necessary.

Real electric is about 3.25 baht a unit and I used to use about 600/800 units a month in my place in Jomtien.

Thus you're chucking (or getting ripped off for) an extra 10-3.25=6.75*700=4,725 or effective 36% hike in the monthly rental fee !

Bt5 is top whack and should be discouraged. Bt10 is taking the fucking piss.